why is rep fitness always out of stock

99 . Have ordered over 4k worth of items. The main thing is there are no burrs in the holes to scratch my bar. Since 1957, GQ has inspired men to look sharper and live smarter with its unparalleled coverage of style, culture, and beyond. I hope this article helped you decide if you want to invest in Rep Fitness for your home, garage, or own personal facility. Quick Look at Rep Fitness Straight-Handled Hex Dumbbells - Garage Gyms They've obviously bought their positive reviews. The larger the company, the less likely other companies carry the same re-branded product because the large companyeats up most of the production capacity of the factory. Ordering with Rep Fitness has been by far my most frustrating experience in building my home gym. For example, a power rack is made by a robotic laser tube cutter, a robotic laser plate steel cutter, a robotic welder, and a robotic powder coating machine. Since then, however, companies like Rogue have completely retooled their manufacturing and supply chain to deal with the massive demand while dancing around COVID-19s other challenges. I do read all of the questions even if I don't have time to answer, so your feedback is really appreciated and we will use it to keep coming out with products you all will enjoy! Follow Yahoo Finance on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Flipboard, LinkedIn, and YouTube. Definitely not a good value at all in comparison. Happy Birthday 100 points on your birthday, Yotpo Review from Verified Buyer 25 points, Yotpo Photo Review from Verified Buyer 50 pointswhen review is published, Yotpo Video Review from Verified Buyer 50 points when review is published, Make a Purchase 1 point for every $1 you spend in our store *Points not received on tax paid**Points aren't earned with purchases that are made with gift cards* *REP branded products only**Points will be rewarded 14 days after purchase*, Referral Program Earn 200 points every time you refer a friend who spends over $100.00, *Misuse of the program will result in being banned*, -So on and so forth. **, A post shared by Assault Fitness (@assaultfitness) on Apr 6, 2020 at 1:59pm PDT. The kettlebell is the most obvious flashpoint of our great weight shortage. Rep Fitness will continue making money regardless. Also, feel free to email in to info@repfitness.com for more information. But as you can see, Rep Fitness takes care of its customers while also offering incredible products. Very unprofessional!!! Those Instagram pictures it posted were from Cumberland, a tacit acknowledgment that, at least temporarily, the system has shifted: Rogue needs professionally crafted kettlebells wherever it can get them, even if it has to pay higher, American-sized wholesale prices than what they and other companies (including Rep Fitness) are getting overseas. Shop sales in every category.Uh-oh, overstock: Wayfair put their surplus on sale for up to 50% off. Another thing I forgot to mention is that their customer service is great I bought the FB-5000 when it was sold out, I sent them an email asking when they would be back in stock, and gave me an exact date of when they would be back in stock, but they also gave me an option to pre-order, so I wouldnt have to worry about them being sold out again, all I had to do was give them a call which is what I did. Ive been planning to drop a good chunk of money to equip my home gym with some high-quality gear. We will be sure to provide any updates as they are available. Rogue recognizes the challenges in increasing U.S. output but was very clear that the company has learned a lesson. Theyre sold out everywhere. Itdoesntmean were perfect, but werealways working towards that. Naturally, I got nervous.. especially considering I was ordering right around Christmas. As a precautionary measure, the company is asking all customers to immediately discontinue the use of the strap safeties. For information on shipping dates, please visit the listing page for your preorder item. For bars, 75 products are out of stock and 14 are in stock. To start, they can be very useful in gauging your baseline strength and measuring your progress.. The Rogue AB-3 Adjustable Bench is $935, which is a $500 difference between the two. REP's dumbbells are the more expensive of the two when you purchase them in individual pairs, but you'll actually save money if you go for a full set. "We literally sold out of all stock completely within the first two weeks of the shutdown", says Alida. Never again. Big waste of time! It looks like my 7 grand is going to them! When I got the package, one of the collars was broken. Rogue FitnessRogue Fitnesss website and order fulfillment system are operational but the company is reporting a 14-21 day shipping delay. . Rep Fitness has a rack for basically any home gym. While the site also offers shipping, it varies depending on your location and availability, so picking up equipment might be your only option. We cant even make paper masks. Click on that and you'll be able to see the other package tracking numbers and where they are in transit. Exercise some patience. They just want your money! VulcanAccording to the Vulcan website, orders are shipped in between 3-7 business days, though shipping can delayed due to factors outside their control. Check Out Rep Fitness:https://www.repfitness.com/#5f284196463a0In this video we are discussing why I chose Rep Fitness over Rogue Fitness for my garage gym e. The main pieces that Im interested in are: These allow you to get a complete gym setup built right into your rack, which will allow for a variety of barbell, machine, and cable movement so you can train for any goal you might possibly have. I would have liked to receive them sooner but 1.) They are very basic plates and a great start to having my own equipment without breaking the bank. are missing two welds, one at the top and one at the bottom of the safety bracket, which may present an injury hazard to consumers. "It's been difficult to keep up as stock flies out of the door almost as soon as it comes in. FAQ | REP Fitness | Home Gym Equipment There has not been a single day without learning or a challenge. Welcome to the Instagram Orgy: How Horniness Is Flourishing in Quarantine. Please keep in mind that cancellations are not guaranteed if the order is too far along in the shipping process. By and large, the ratio between in-stock and out-of-stock is stark. They have NO quality control at all and the benches they claim are their design can be found all over the internet. This will first take you to your cart page to review. I'm 37 yrs old and started the company with my younger brother back in 2012 in a 1300 sqft garage, now we're in 63,000 sqft with multiple other storage warehouses. They were shipped on the bars, and one of the release clasps was broken. , which presents a potential safety hazard. If you plug your tracking number into the UPS website, scroll towards the bottom of the screen and you will see adrop downsection titled "Other Packages in this Shipment". There aredozensof fitness equipment factories in China, so the quality from one factory to another will differ. If there is one piece of equipment I recommend you get from Rep Fitness, its a rack. If you need to cancel, please email us at orders@repfitness.com immediately with "CANCEL" in the subject line, or contact us here: https://ca.repfitness.com/pages/contact-bw. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Our mission is to provide high value fitness equipment with trust, expertise and innovation. My rings arrived exactly 12 days after I clicked order on their website. But from this experience, I have absolutely no complaints with Rep Fitness. For a daily digest of all things CrossFit. Rep Fitness PR-5000 takes home the 2022 Favorite Rack Award for r The kettlebell is the most . 6 - REP Fitness trap bar. How long will it take for me to receive the replacement parts? In Georgia, George Boyd Jr. is the vice president of Goldens Foundry and Machine Company, one of the largest foundries left in the U.S. Goldens makes long-haul truck parts, in addition to commercial items like cast-iron grills, which Boyd says are selling like hot cakes right now. Visit the order confirmation page by clicking the link in your order confirmation email. WHERE IS THE REST OF IT? Around the same time, the recession of 2008 hit. Ordering is an absolute pain in the ass and there are always issues. So long as they continue what theyve been doing, I doubt that will change. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. 4 - REP Fitness Curl bar. They then confirmed if this is the order number they will cancel. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause, and we assure you that we are working as quickly as possible to replace your safet, You must keep the 2 straps and the associated hardware. I hav call, straight to voicemail & the emails send com back as MAILER-DEAMON!!! Great US based Customer Service, not so great China items. Already it had been dealing with low inventory levels across its home gym lineup because the virus had temporarily shuttered factories in China. Earlier this year I purchased the FB-5000. As compared to a competitor I ordered from recently that charged significant amount for freight and then didn't deliver for 4 days after they were supposed to deliver. Don't bother even trying to order from them. The demand isnt unique to distributors in the US: The demand has also prompted some opportunistic customers to create what were calling the Backyard Black Market,selling second hand, used equipment at prices higher than what goods retail brand new. . https://www.repfitness.com/conditioning/cardio/treadmills/drax-curved-runner. I have been trying to get ahold of someone. If a company in the USA imports and sells a product with substandard quality, theyareultimately the ones at fault, not the factory in China. As for the monolift, they stated the damage is mainly cosmetic and offer a $20 refund or $35 gift card. This has to be the WORST order I hav EVER done in my life!!!! What a joke. You may cancel your order prior to the order being processed. They provide the best value while also building benches with 11-gauge and stronger steel at a fraction of the price of Rogue. Our power lifters are very pleased with them. There are no clear answers on that given the fact that for kettlebells at least, its hard to make any money making the giant steel spheres domestically. If thats not an option, just buy from Rogue, Titan, or any of their competitors. I tried calling their customer service, but only to get a reply that please create a new account. I didnt NEED the collars, so I hadnt even asked for a new one, and they went ahead and hooked me up. We cannot edit or combine orders after an order has been placed due to everchanging currency exchange variances. They have competitive prices while also providing incredible value with the products they have available. I was supposed to kick this off at 11am MST and I hate being late, but I've been busy making sure you all can get your goodies from Santa on time. In that case, they will eventually move on to a company that does. Athlos Fitness has Rep fitness clones. We will be providing free replacement brackets as soon as possible to those customers affected by this recall. We appreciate your patience as we work through providing additional AirBikes to the Assault Fitness community. However, there are dozens of factories producing these types of equipment, so you rarelyhave any ideaif two companies use the same factory. We are essentially selling those at cost or they would be very expensive just as they were before, said Smith. Rep Adjustable Flat/Incline/Decline Bench Review - Garage Gyms Rep Fitness case Study - Brightpearl Ive been clear with them from the start that isnt something we can keep up with, Lucchetti says. translation missing: en.sections.collection_template.product_count_simple . Their lack of communication protocols and apparent disregard for caring bout their customers is totally evident by the fact their CSR hours are only open for 3 days a week 4 hour each . For those of you who are still trying to outfit your home gym, here are some updates on the different companies that sell home gym equipment, including whether they are sold out of stock, as well as anticipated shipping delays. The next day, we were all murmuring the phrase social distancing. And then the day after that, the kettlebells disappeared. While I think Rep Fitness is a great brand, they have positives and negatives just like anybody else. Cumberland whittled down to 17 employees and was in serious peril. On top of that, they continue to improve and expand their accessory options. 2 - Best REP Fitness power bar - the Deep Knurl EX bar. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Honestly, I don't know if I just got lucky? Finding well-made adjustable benches that arent overpriced isnt easy. However, weve been dealing with COVID in the U.S.A. since March-ish (approx 9 months). To check out our job listings and apply, go to roguefitness.com/about-us and click Join Our Team. What Are Reps and How Can You Use Them to Improve Your Workout? The(very)long answer:Letsfocus on China asan example. I just pay the rogue tax and avoid this company all together. Now though, at any larger equipment company(including ours), your power rackor benchis no longerhand cut, hand welded,andhand painted. If this includes you, please remember to keep the hardware and the strap, we will only be sending out replacement brackets. Yes. This is especially true for anything made of cast ironsuch as kettlebellsas the majority of foundries are located in China. That productisntmade in our factorythough. The changes have allowed the company to double its capacity to 300,000 pounds of U.S. steel products in and out the door daily, the company said. People forget the reality of this when they go to Wal-Mart to buy some kettlebells. Recall Information - Rep Fitness . Hey guys, Ryan (co-owner) of Rep Fitness, here to answer your - reddit This despite a Rep fitness representative on Reddit claiming quality control issues were over. If you placed a preorder along with in-stock items, you will receive separate shipment confirmations for your preorder(s). As of the beginning of 2022,itsprimarily China. We design our productssuch as benches, racks,and other unique itemsin-house with our own engineering staff in the USA. We are conducting this recall out of an abundance of caution to keep our customers safe and to prevent injuries. Customers simply have the option to be notified when desired products become available. It can be used as a half-rack, 4 post power rack, or 6 post power rack. Our goal is to bring you fitness equipment that meets the quality standards we would look for ourselves when purchasing fitness gear. Scaling up has also meant compromise. We try to get orders out as fast as possible. I'm not sure if this will be deleted by mods, but I wanted to share my recent experience with Rep Fitness as I think it would be helpful to the community and prospective homegym buyers. I wasn't sure about Rep Fitness due to never having heard about them prior to price comparing equipment online for my gym. 4.6 4.6 out of 5 stars . Bought a Rep Fitness bench. That variation in qualityexists in fitness equipmenttoo. A true regret!!!! I dont know what some people are saying about their customer service being awful because they responded quickly and rectified any questions / issues I had and one of my friends had. The minimum amount must be paid with actual money and by using redemption options. The Rep Omni Rack has to be in the conversation as one of the best options for many home gym owners looking for a premium and versatile rack option. WORST EVER!!!! Why? Currently, our shipping is limited to the continental United States and Canada. Send us your order number and the discount code you were provided. The investments havent just been in people; the company has purchased a suite of massive lasers (tube and flat) as well as CNC machines and welding robots all things to help scale up and get more pounds of cast iron and steel out the door. Luckily, any of REPs benches fit the bill. We cannot combine orders after an order has been placed. When you finally call to see whats up, you find out they were actually out of stock and youll receive them later on. Now that I think about it, I think I got the bench like a week before they were back in stock.. I will order from Rep again. Rogue, which did not respond to an interview request for this story, captioned the post to its two million followers with: We know we are behind and we are working around the clock to clear the backlog.". HOW DO I CHECK MY ORDER STATUS / TRACKING INFORMATION? Picked them over PRX and rouge. A 100 lb bench to Maryland from Colorado in 3 days is pretty awesome, given the state of the home gym market during the pandemic. -You may reach out to the freight carrier to see if they can deliver on a smaller truck or box truck but it isn't guaranteed that they will be able to. Its manufactured predominantly by robotics. Using reps and sets to organize your workouts has many benefits. This has allowed us to run all operations 24/7, said Smith. The silver lining: In an effort to keep up with demand, Rogue Fitness is hiring 100 new employees in a dozen different departments at their headquarters in Columbus, OH. Some have access to west side hole spacing, you can add on weight horns, different pull up bars, pulley systems such as the Ares & Athena, and a whole lot more! Zero complaints with REP FITNESS . In particular its barbells, weights and cardio equipment in hot demand. Thank you to MVMT for sponsoring this video!15% off using all MVMT (my watches and sunglasses) code \"TRAVIS\" https://www.mvmt.com/travisFollow me on Instagram! Around 2010, Lucchetti says, the gym owner started selling his one-piece kettlebell to Rogue. Rep Fitness | Complaints | Better Business Bureau Profile Rep Fitness is the real deal and will always be my go-to recommendation for the best value possible. You can sign up for back in stock notifications on individual product pages. Come visit us, try out equipment, and even leave same-day with your order. Out Of Stock and In-Stock Notifications Are Kind Of A Mess, More Reports Of Things Being In Stock While Ordering & Then They Dont Ship, Most Common Barbell Sizes (Never Guess At The Gym Again!). 2023 | REP Fitness | All Rights Reserved. WHY WERE POINTS NOT ADDED FOR MY PREVIOUS ORDERS? IS THAT TRUE? EDIT 11/15/18 at 10:24AM MST Thanks for all of the questions guys! Coronavirus has caused a home gym boom, sending companies scrambling This comment below is just an example of how harshly people judge them when they get impatient. Heres the review in particular from Trustpilot. They had them in stock at a very reasonable price. We will talk about the pieces of equipment I feel are important when considering a garage gym. They have also provided details of the ways they are supporting their employees, including additional pay and a grocery stimulus benefit. It continues to keep me excited and engaged. Vote with your dollars when you see behavior likethat andcontact our staff to let us know when you see this happen. . Rogue prides itself on manufacturing and selling American-made goods, but the company's kettlebells are normally manufactured overseas. Check out the FAQ at REP Fitness. Find the answers to the most commonly asked questions. Customer Service is always going to be a determining factor when you decide to invest in any product. it says right on their website to allow 10-12 days to ship your order and 2.) If you want to edit an order, the original order would have to be canceled and a new order placed. Now, given the surge of purchases, there is scarcely a kettlebell to be found anywhere. Bought a Rep Fitness bench. Also, the site King of the Gym will remove comments that show Rep fitness in a negative light. I was looking for a set of 25lb bumper plates. Regardless of what you decide to get, they are one of the best companies you can possibly get equipment from. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. If we ran out during this peak demand, Smith said, you can expect we will be making sure that doesn't happen again in the future.. They arent made with high-quality steel for the most part, and they also have spotty welds, which are dangerous. But kettlebells are part of a complicated and fragile supply chain, one that's a microcosm of a global economy currently in crisis. Yesand no. I got the cheapest, basic iron ones they had that were in stock. Their customer service is absolutely aweful. But theres no need to fork out your life savings: has an extensive list of items on backorder. Rogue typically buys internationally-produced kettlebells by the shipping container. Dicks Sporting GoodsAs the Dicks website notes, customers can continue to shop through their mobile app and through the website, and pick up their purchases via curbside contactless delivery. Were a country that off-shored most of our heavy industry and manufacturing, and now look at what thats caused, he says. Five or ten years ago, the answer may have been yes. If our customers are telling us they want the option to have locally made products and are willing to pay a premium for that, we will listenand potentially offer a linecatering to those customers. Sign up to stay up-to-date on REP product launches, news and inventory. For bar plates, 11-pounds are in stock and 26 are out of stock. The qualitya company receives from a factoryisonly as good as whattheyrewilling to pay,andthe standards they set and enforce. While they only had a couple of accessories for them at the start, theyve expanded their lineup consistently. And obviously, having a cable stack for pulldowns and rows is essential as well. if you are seeing the package you're interested in listed as "Out of Stock" then it would be best to check the individual product pages to build our your own package because other colors/sizes could be available on those pages . Ive heard stories of companies making a big deal out of something so cheap and trivial to replace. IS THE RETAIL STORE OPEN, AND CAN I PICKUP AN ORDER? Luckily, while Rep Fitness has excellent products, their customer service is just as great! Strong Arm FitnessThe Strong Arm website has a notice warning shoppers, Before you buy any equipment, please use the contact page to check on stock. At REP, our customer's safety is very important to us. This is awesome as keeping products in stock is something most companies have had issues with in 2020 and beyond. You can see all the jobs listed here. (The foundry does most of its business making machine parts.) Please allow for 2-3 business days for a reply. The gym had issues with the durability of those kettlebellstheir two-piece designs had a steel handle that would often come loose, which is disconcerting when youre holding 40 pounds of iron over your head. FAQ | REP Fitness | Home Gym Equipment This is a huge headache and just goes to show that even the best company with solid equipment can be plagued with issues. How complicated could it be to just make some more? So today, Ill cover their pros and cons so you can decide for yourself when building your home gym! Rep Fitness is one of my favorite companies when it comes to quality training equipment. Shop All Equipment at REP Fitness. The things that people are jumping on the most are kettlebells, dumbbells, weight plates and bars, but weve also seen a huge demand for at home rigs as well. A quick search of Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace and youll be hard-pressed to find any second-hand equipment without significant markup. Operationally, it is a massive challenge to increase U.S. manufacturing output, said Rogue spokesperson Ashley Smith in an email. However, it tends to be much cheaper. I havent had this personally happen to me, but there are countless reports of people complaining about not getting their orders. BUT I SAW XYZ PRODUCT FROM ABC COMPANY THAT LOOKS REALLY SIMILAR TO YOURS. 4.7 4.7 out of 5 stars (8,636) $29.99 $ 29. Quality is solid and sturdy! Afterwards, I read multiple reviews with issues about shipping delays or poor customer service. Rep FitnessRep Fitness is temporarily suspending orders until April 27 so they can get caught up on their backlog. Security Keys Are the Best Way to Protect Your Apple ID, Use a Can of Soup to Make a Lazy Chicken Pot Pie. Secondly, all ergonomics aside, a fixed diameter dumbbell shaft that is fully knurled offers improved contact. Want to open a commercial gym? Finally, we are always exploring opportunities to diversify our manufacturing base. The irony is that Cumberland Foundry doesn't really want to be in the kettlebell business. They also have sets for even better prices. Today I tried to login to place an order for their new Swiss bar. We here at REP take your safety seriously and we are working diligently to permanently correct this issue. We may earn a commission from links on this page. I have ordered items from them before. Resistance Bands Set for Men & Women, Exercise Bands Workout Bands for Working Out, Body Stretching, Powerlifting, Resistance Training. To stay in the know with Showroom updates, please visit the California Showroom page. This is an in-depth review of the Rep Fitness Adjustable Bench; one of the few adjustable benches that manages to pull off flat, incline, and decline without costing a fortune. Once this order makes it to a nearby distribution terminal, the Freight company will call you to set up a delivery appointment.- Please let us know ASAP if there is another phone number they can use to better contact you, if the one you place on file is not best. Someone will need to be at the delivery address to accept and sign for the shipment.- They will be unable to deliver this shipment if no one is home, so keep that in mind when setting up the appointmenttime/date.- It doesn't have to be you that's there--it can be a neighbor/friend/family member if you are not available--as long assomeone is at the delivery address at the time of delivery. This delivery can only be made Curbside.- They can take the pallet/s up your driveway, if requested (at the discretion of the driver), but due to liability reasons,they cannot take the pallet into your garage/home, or to another part of your property, and are not required to assist with assembly. The delivery will be made on a 60ft truck.

Rice University Volleyball Questionnaire, Platinum 70th Birthday Gifts, Female Dog Smells After Being Spayed, Is It Cultural Appropriation To Wear Beads In Your Hair, How To Tell If Parking Brake Is Stuck, Articles W