used cars for sale in baton rouge under $6,000

CARFAX One-Owner. Request Info. Cup holder is too far back making it difficult to reach your coffee or soda. home delivery on some or all of its cars. Listed 223 days ago, Denham Springs, LA (3 mi) I have not had a single breakdown. One of its best Trates is long distance road trips. It has been an amazing car, very little issues, if any at all, just regular wear items replaced. save. A video walkaround of this car may be available Sell Your Car with CARFAX in 3 Easy Steps! - Cheap Used Cars for Sale in Baton Rouge, LA - Autotrader Used Under $6,000 90 Results | Clear Filters Location Distance ZIP Code Include Extended Home Delivery Year Minimum Year Maximum Year Condition (1 selected) New Used (90) Manufacturer Certified Third-Party Certified Drive Type Price & Payments Min Price Max Price Max Payment Ex. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Listed 353 days ago, 2008 Chrysler Town and Country Tou - 181,672 mi, Denham Springs, LA Over all, it isn't bad!! Cars.com Privacy Statement, The truck i drove and am going to buy is very nice well kept and they gave me a very good deal. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. The SE models suspension makes driving the car easy to handle even in strong winds and rain. I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a small 4x4 that still gets great MPG. Second Vue now has 213,000 miles on it. I think the newer ones look much more attractive, but that's just a personal preference. Condition History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck. Contact the dealership with The CARFAX Vehicle History Report for the vehicle may contain more current information. Partial matches are generated by applying your search criteria to a larger search area. Learn more. This Vehicle is Serviced well and War VIN: 5FNRL3H58AB054536 Stock: PAA3717A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-30-2022, Located in Baton Rouge, LA / 7 miles away from Baton Rouge, LA, VIN: WAUDF78E48A072542 Stock: -481 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Covington, LA / 59 miles away from Baton Rouge, LA. Listed 15 days ago, Baton Rouge, LA Interior design is standard Jeep. classic cars for sale; electric cars for sale; pickups and trucks for sale; gallery. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. Think twice about doing business at this dealership, it's all about a dollar. Listed 101 days ago, Baton Rouge, LA Used Cars For Sale in New Orleans LA. Vehicle Details Visit Car Plug LLC online at https://carplugllc.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 5**-4**-5*** today to schedule VIN: 1GYEK63N42R161924 Stock: 48-tmu-cmftl Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-16-2022, Located in Lexington, KY / 644 miles away from Baton Rouge, LA. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. As a benefit to some of our dealer customers, we display their listings first. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs. Introducing the Love Your Car Guarantee from CarMax! Get email alerts on this search. View more Pricing options Browse by Type . This Fo VIN: 2FMPK3J96JBC35182 Stock: 521323A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-21-2023, VIN: 3FMCR9B61MRA78474 Stock: 23799157 Certified Pre-Owned: No, VIN: 1FTEW1CB1MKD56815 Stock: 45329 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-26-2022, Located in Baton Rouge, LA / 3 miles away from Baton Rouge, LA. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} 6 Great Deals out of 55 listings starting at $3,850, 15 Great Deals out of 71 listings starting at $3,850, 6 Great Deals out of 56 listings starting at $3,850, 6 Great Deals out of 57 listings starting at $3,850, 11 Great Deals out of 62 listings starting at $3,850, 12 Great Deals out of 27 listings starting at $4,494. Sport Cars LLC has been in business since 1969 providing Louisiana with great cars and trucks at affordable prices and continues to do so! Would definitely recommend for a first truck, I have owned this car for 8 years and have put over 115k miles on it myself. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. home delivery on some or all of its cars. We have 1,992 used cars in Baton Rouge for sale that are reported accident free, 1,594 1-Owner cars, and 1,861 personal use cars. - We value your privacy. Start following a car and get notified when the price drops. Some reasons to consider pu VIN: 5FNRL6H74NB037435 Stock: 037435 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-26-2023, Located in Thibodaux, LA / 52 miles away from Baton Rouge, LA. Some Restrictions May Apply, See Dealer for Details, Price includes: $1000 - Chevrolet Select Market Bonus Cash. Plenty of room inside, comfortable for type of car and lots of features. ** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle. I replaced my spare car with the 2013 SEL AWD loaded like a Titanium. This so now the 2nd, Mazda 3 I've owned, The first being a 2005 hatchback, this one now the 2010 sedan Looking to have this car delivered to your home? More. Replaced wheel bearing, caliper, rotors and tires all way around car. VIN: 1GCPABEK0NZ629164 Stock: 629164 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-06-2022, VIN: 1FMJU1H57EEF08938 Stock: 21121 Certified Pre-Owned: No, VIN: KNDJ23AU5L7073877 Stock: 45519 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-24-2023. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs. Cars for Sale in Baton Rouge (1 - 15 of 25,042) $9,990 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS Ext. Vehicle Details 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage Features 1.2L L3 with Automatic Trans, Great MPG, 58k Miles, Power Windows, Locks, and Much More. Calls may be prerecorded. Would you like to view the latest search results ? Used Cars for Sale in Baton Rouge, LA Under $6,000 | Cars.com Used Cars Under $5,000 for Sale in Baton Rouge, LA - Vehicle Pricing Info Save Search SUV No Accidents Great Price Sedan 2015+ Hybrid Truck 2010+ 2016+ Four Wheel Drive One Owner 2014+. Runs great other than that & have over 200,000 miles on the motor. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Flexible financing options available. Baton Rouge, LA - Listed today $3,066 below market price 1 positive $5,900 Great Deal PREVIEW Save Home Delivery 2005 Chrysler 300 Base - 243,873 mi Stonewall, LA - Listed 23 days ago $547 below market price $3,579 Great Deal PREVIEW Save 2007 Chrysler 300 Base - 179,271 mi By subscribing, you agree to our Privacy Statement. Used Trucks Under $10,000 Near Me; Used Cars For Sale Near Me; Used Cars Near Me; Even had the sensors replaced & still have the problem of the alarm going off. See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days. Interior design is standard Jeep. Listed 134 days ago, Most and Least EV-Friendly Places to Live in America. There are only two used car lots in baton rouge I would trust this is one I bought a car from them over 6 years ago and the owner still knows who I am and even the car I bought might I add the car lasted about 8 years before it was totaled in a accident with over 236k miles on it still running strong my advice is when buying a used car know what you are buying so that you know common issues with those vehicles and are prepared for them if they come my car had no issues because I took care of the common issues as if it was maintenance the and I was never on side of the road because of that port city sold me a car and I loved it - Used Cars Under $5,000 for Sale near Baton Rouge, LA. Test drive Used Cars at home in Baton Rouge, LA. Fresh Detail & Full Tank of Gas, Bluetooth. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. I've gone though it with new coils, wires, plugs, wipers, filters, some fluids changed and a new set of tires. A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. Fully satisfied so far. I have $15,000 into it worth every penny. a video consultation. My family bought this car back in 2008, and it currently has 166k miles on it. I bought mine used with an unknown history at a great price. Good inexpensive transportation. Gonzales, LA Navigation, WiF VIN: 3GNAXKEV1NL101937 Stock: 23CH0037A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-11-2022. financing of the vehicle. 21/30 City/Highway MPG, VIN: WAUB4CF53PA012727 Stock: TJN030086A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-21-2022. This dealership offers For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. Used Cars Under $7,000 for Sale in Baton Rouge, LA - Vehicle Pricing Thanks to all involved for such a pleasant sale activity. Would definitely recommend for a first truck. Oh and the 2022 Honda Accord Hybrid is outstanding! Fresh Detail & Full Tank of Gas, Bluetooth. Although this car does have 1 major issue, The dashboard, Mazda made it out of a rubber plastic material, that when left in the sun, melts and creates a shiney sticky mess that can impact your vision with glare, getting a dash cover at least hides it, but to properly fix it, it requires replacement of the entire dashboard, (which Mazda does not have a tsb or warranty for). Even with 140,000 miles, engine performance is awesome. Takes long trips good only thing I've noticed is the vibration due to the motor mounts that's about it over very reliable. Stock with the LS4 5.3L they are 303 hp, I think I'm getting around 380 something out of it. My compass is a manual transmission with over 165k miles and it is still going strong. our. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Used Cars Under $6,000 in Baton Rouge, LA: 108 Cars from $2,400 - iSeeCars.com Home > Cars for Sale > Cheap Cars > Under $6,000 > Baton Rouge, LA > Used Cars Under $6,000 in Baton Rouge, LA Used Cars Under $6,000 in Baton Rouge, LA Zip Code Radius Make Model to Trim Price to Mileage to Dealer Rating Any or more or more or more More Filters Tweet . The 4Runner was a great car and lasted up to 218k. I've kept up on all scheduled maintenance. They also did the front-end new ball joints and a bunch of other things. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. paint peeled off in several places. This is one of the better cars we have owned over the last 40 years. Used Toyota RAV4 for Sale in Baton Rouge, LA - CARFAX Will go back in the future. The 6 speed gives great gas Mileage and excelleration great balance and functional styling with the cockpits feel and total control .

La Metro Employee Benefits, Stephen Maness Chapel Hill, Cherry Hill Golf Danvers, Personal Declaration Of Independence Ideas, Articles U