springfield xd rmr slide

Two longer screws are for your optic. Springfield Armory has announced optics-cut replacement slides for the XD series of handguns. Many sights share the same mounting footprint. Springfield XD OSP Slide Kit and Assembly Conversion Systems: First Available with an optional Crimson Trace micro red dot and chambered in 9mm and .45 ACP, the XD-S Mod.2 OSP features a hammer forged barrel and a passive grip safety for confident carry. SPECIFICATIONS. It is designed to convert an XD 4 9mm to an XD 4 9mm OSP, while utilizing the original pistols barrel and recoil spring system. The slimline XDs with its own unique Portal cuts. Lighter & stronger than your factory slide. Others may provide milling service for less but PRP provides the complete solution at a very reasonable price. Any red dot optic, that fits the standard BurrisFastFireII orFastFireIII mounting plate, will fit the SOB Mount. OPTIC SEAT CUT / MOUNTDirectly machined into the slide with threaded mounting holes. **Optic not included. I also asked for thier recommendation for co-wittness iron sights. Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God. XD Handguns. Portal for Springfield XDs I dont have one of these kits yet but I researched it a bit when the kit came out so if anyone smarter than me knows for sure, please chime in. Well take care to remove all the components and sights before we machine and Cerakoteand reinstall them before we send it back to you. (RMR) sight specifically milled into the slide of Springfield Armory's most elite production 1911. . In addition, the XD OSP Slide Assembly option allows you to convert other full-size 9mm and .40-cal. CNC machined in-house from solid billet NOT from cheap castings. Directly machined into the slide with threaded mounting holes. The 10mm XD-M Elite 3.8 Compact OSP comes with a zippered case, two extra backstraps, two extra magazine baseplates that reduce magazine capacity to 10 rounds each, a filler plate for the milled slide just in case we wanted to remove the HEX Dragonfly, an operator's manual, and a cable-style padlock. If you have a customized or special "old school" XD-XDM, this milling service brings the slide to the current state of the art for optics use. If the finish comes off your firearm, that means your optic mount is moving, grinding grit, dirt or carbon against your slide, causing the finish to basically sand it's way through the firearm finish, permanently tarnishing your gun's finish. CERAKOTE (SLIDE COLOR)For custom colors not listed, please specify in the "Custom Color Requests" box further below. 2 product ratings. Trijicon RMR Mounting Kit for Glock MOS and Springfield OSP Models (44) $27.99 Best Rated. If yours is the OSP with the slide pre-milled you're good to go. Here is what my XD looks like now. from: $358.00. Strong, lightweight mounts provide a secure, solid platform for Trijicon's RMR red dot sights. Upgrade your full-size XD handgun with the new XD OSP (Optical Sight Pistol) Slide Assembly and Kit options. . Description: Springfield Armory's latest and greatest concealed carry handgun, the Hellcat is designed with one of the best carrying capacity for pistols of its size: an 11+1 round magazine and a 13+1 round extended magazine. Competition Slide Racker Right Side for Springfield XD/XDM. to a slide or complete firearm that YOU supply. Brand new billet slides OR send us your factory Springfield slide for cutting. Ported | XDGunParts.com, LLC One of these slide kits is in the mail and headed this way. In September of 2021, Springfield Armory released the XD-M Elite in 10mm, which featured a 3.8" barrel. Springfield Armory XD OSP Slide Kit Red Dots for All DV8 Custom Aftermarket slides for Springfield machined from 17-4 Stainless Steel billet! **all times are approximate and are subject to change **holidays will extend turnaround time. But time has passed, trends have changed, and their use has increased exponentially. It is my belief that Trijicon has mislabeled a large amount of 1911 RMR mounts as RM48, which purported fit the Springfield XD and XDm. I had my XD 9mm Tactical slide milled because I can't get the XD-M in California. Seller: bastionllc (39,493) 99.7%. Subscribe to JT Defense's Facebook page for instant details on new product release) The difference between the Glock and Springfield Red Dot Sight mount, the striker safety hole in the back of the Aluminum Striker mounting plate from JT Defense is drilled, for a factory fit and function in any Sprinfield XD 40 or 45 pistol. Gun nerd, reloader, attorney, and mediocre hunter. MSRP is $818. Shop DV8 Dynamics, Inc. 2023 | 18520 Pasadena St. Suite B, Lake Elsinore, CA 92530, DV8 offers TWO options. I had my XD 9mm Tactical slide milled because I can't get the XD-M in California. Trijicon Duel Self-Illuminating Night Sight Set Orange XD/XDM. Fact is, that's a waste, and always had been. This plate accepts optics like the Shield SMSc and allows for co-witnessing with the iron sights. Springfield has addressed these issues by offering the entire slide assembly, pre-cut from the factory and ready to swap onto your gun. What all do I need besides the pistol and optic? With this XD OSP Slide Kit, you can convert several XD variants to a full-size 4 9mm configuration featuring OSP capabilities. A service most gunsmiths will charge $150.00+ for. The slides, featuring included cover plates, are cut to accept XD-M OSP optics mounting plates available for a wide range of popular optics. So I do have the plate for the RMR. With this XD OSP Slide Kit, you can convert several XD variants to a full-size 4 9mm configuration featuring OSP capabilities. A forum community dedicated to Springfield Armory XD and XD-M series firearm owners and enthusiasts. (check out our machining video further down the page). Springfield XD 3 Subcompact Raptor One cuts. All images courtesy of Springfield Armory. These optics-ready slides are drop-in replacements for current XD owners who want to add a red dot to their slide without obtaining an aftermarket milling job. XDm 4.5" Slides for Springfield | DV8 Dynamics #Guns. Some of the bigger names in the slide milling world do not offer optics cuts for the XD family. The traditional method of installing a red dot, requires you to highly modify your handgun to install any red dot. No interface plates required (all hardware and tool included). We currently do not offer Kryptek. 4 Items . 0 Shopping Cart. Orders Received by 4:00 PM Mon-Fri Sent my slide and optic into be milled and mounted. STEP 1: Print out the DV8 Custom Workorder Form here. When I had my XDm .45, I called Springfield and they said that they would do the work. The slide/barrel/recoil spring assembly kit costs $396. . 9 MM .40 SW .45 ACP. Optics Mount for Springfield Armory XDM 5.25. 45 Acp. While I enjoyed shooting it, I remember thinking how nice it would be to have a full-size grip and a longer barrel/slide combo to help absorb some of the recoil. This is the wide slide, for 40 and 45. Galloway Precision Tier One Slide Milling Service. Handgun Hunting: a Comprehensive Guide to Choosing and Using the Right Firearms for Big and Small Game, XD 4.40 to XD 4 OSP 9mm (with purchase of 9mm magazine), XD 5.40 to XD 4 OSP 9mm (with purchase of 9mm magazine). If you would like a color or pattern or design not listed please check before writing it in the notes. 0; Email Us | Orders | My Account. Trijicon RMR Pistol Mount Up to 22% Off w/ Free Shipping - OpticsPlanet Scope Rings. Sights | XDGunParts.com, LLC Both front and rear sight dovetails remain. If you want to send in your factory slide, proceed below. Even if completely uninstalled from the firearm and re-installed, usually no more than 1/2 inch adjustment is necessary at 25 yards. Sort by. If you want to send in your factory slide, proceed below. Raptor One Springfield Aftermarket Billet Slides. | DV8 Dynamics Availability and pricing will vary. I have the same gun. The XD-S Mod.2 is offered with a 3.3-inch barrel or a 4-inch barrel. JavaScript is disabled. View Model MSRP $440 - $568. The item I received could not have possibly fit a Springfield . MSRP $440 - $623. Springfield Armory took note of this trend and recently released a new model in its popular XD (M) line called the XD (M) OPS. variants of the XD into the 4-barreled 9mm configuration with optics capabilities. Xds 9mm. The addition of the Crimson Trace red dot sight to any of the two options will increase the price by $99. We put quality of our products over mass production. XD-M Elite Handguns - Springfield Armory When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are safe. SPECIFICATIONS. Due to ATF Ruling 2021R-08F any firearm featuring or pictured with a stabilizing brace will be shipped WITHOUT the brace. available for all models, compact and sub-compact. |MSRP: $396, XD OSP Slide Assembly w/OSP optics mounting plate |XD4901 |MSRP: $270, XD OSP Slide Assembly w/ Crimson Trace CTS-1500 and OSP optics mounting plate Nothing to complain about with a fast turn around time. Both front and rear sight dovetails remain. Guaranteed. Monday - Friday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM (Eastern Time Zone) Order Online 24/7. You need a dovetail, standard rear sightmount to fit this. XDs Raptor One Description Description. Springfield 1911 TRP 10mm Long Slide with Trijicon RMR Reflex Sight and Ar15 Pistol. We are proud to Springfield XD Red Dot Optic Mount - WIDE Slide, Red Dot Optic Mount for Springfield XD 40 and 45 firearms. It's the gift that always fits. Galloway Precision Bench Block. Why is this coming out now? If you mount a Holosun 507K on the slide you will have to cut down your screws because the supplied screws from Holosun are to long. Springfield, XD, XDM, XDS, Ported Barrels. . $17.50 . This red dot optic mount, fits all models of Burris Fastfire II and III, as well as Vortex Venom - Vortex Viper red dot sights, EoTech MRDS,Primary Arms Red Dot optics, Docter Optic and many more. Springfield Armory XD performance pistols parts by Galloway Precision. The Optical Service pistol is built on the full-size XD (M . Does anyone know of a smith that can do the job? Long port cuts along both sides and top offer aggressive weight reductions while maintaining structural integrity and rigidity. NDZ Performance Rear Slide Cover Back Plate for Springfield Armory XDS 9MM .40 S&W .45 ACP Laser Engraved Anodized Aluminum in Silver - Choose Design. She's home, Springfield TRP Operator that has been at my gunsmith for a while getting a Hilton Yam inspired Duty Tune. Springfield Armory XDMET9459BHCOSPGU23 XD-M Elite OSP Full Size Gear Up OuterImpact is excited to introduce the Springfield XD, XD MOD.2, XD(M), XDS, Hellcat (Non-OSP) Pistol Red Dot Adapter Mount- M.R.A. Company was great to work with and did a great job on the slide milling. Add to cart. Nothing to complain about with a fast turn around time. **Optic not included. Description. Hellcat slides for Springfield XD/XDm Parts kit for: 9mm & .40SW 185 $ XD/XDm Parts kit for: 45ACP 185 $ 2008 - 2023 Galloway Precision. Does not include other internal parts, barrel or sights. Springfield Armory XD Performance Pistol Parts. DV8 Dynamics, Inc. 2023 | 18520 Pasadena St. Suite B, Lake Elsinore, CA 92530, OTHER > Custom Single Color not listed [ specify color below ]. DV8 Portal slides for XDm 3.8" 9mm with RMR optic cut in Camo. Includes - Sealing Plate, Socket Set Screws, RMR Mount Screws and Allen Wrench. DV8 Dynamics. Sales@Springfield-Armory.com 420 West Main Street Geneseo, Illinois 61254; Connect 2022 Springfield Armory.

Difference Between Wesleyan And Baptist, A21 Campaign Criticism, Shooting In Northglenn Colorado Today, Rolls Royce Motor Cars For Sale, Articles S