powerful placements tumblr

So many pisces placements get into online / long distance relationships. So many Cancer Mars Ive met are so defensive & have anger problems. I have never come across another one with this chart nor have I seen someone else online etc mentioned these placement but she is a Virgo Rising, Virgo sun, Virgo Venus, Virgo Mercury and a ton of other Virgo house placements. They could have been accused rumored about in places like schools, etc. Look at your dominant as well , Sun Dominant = Happiness, Self confidence, Creativity, Mercury Dominant= Intelligence, Communication, More memories, Pluto Dominant= Rebirth (Getting rid of negative energy around you, powers, anything you desire, Mars Dominant= Passion, Motivation, Power, Moon Dominant= Wisdom, Intuition, emotional wellbeing, Neptune Dominant= Any dreams can come true, Spiritual guidance, Unexpected Abudance, Saturn Dominant= Stability, Authority & Power, Material desires, Uranus Dominant= Revolution, anything you desire (manifestation is good in Uranus), Psychic insights. They could literally not do anything for days and theyll still look hot and put together. Their intuition is always right about things & people. Pluto in 10th individuals may hide secrets from the public eye & do it very well. So do Cameron Diaz, Angelina Jolie, and Beyonc, who has an unusual triple conjunction of Venus, Pluto, and the Ascendant an irresistible combination. (Love yall though). Capricorn mercuries say what they mean & have a power tone to it. Domicile, Exalted, Detrimental, and Fall Placements - gothicastrology Jupiter Dominants= Abundance, Happiness, Wisdom, Money. Of course there would have to be supporting aspects for harsh pluto aspects in synastry to calm down (trine, sextile). Virgo risings / Virgo in 1st have the habit of being too critical of their appearance they are making & especially their physical appearance. With this planet strong in your chart, you enjoy helping others, and do so whenever you can. hills POWER INDICATORS A domicile placement is the strongest planetary placement. No matter where Pisces is in your chart, Ive noticed any Pisces placements have really glowy eyes. The Cancer Appearance. but a lot of people with this placements suffer from a lot of intrusive thoughts. They may feel as if they have to truly hide who they are in order to feel safe. Venus in Gemini / Venus in Air signs may be okay with being friends they once had a silly crush on. (1943) in synastry charts can show how the other gives love and feeling of desire back. The child probably has been set to a lot of great things since young. you ALWAYS have your mind on something and. (And very attractive & a lot of beautiful models have this). This is why a lot are very insecure and constantly looking at themselves. Water venuses may love the aesthetic of water or the ocean / beach. People may like you easily, way of communicating. Ive noticed air moons are more likely to escape from reality rather than water moons. An exalted placement is the second strongest planetary placement. Do not repost, plagiarize, reword my work. Neptune in 3rd / Pisces in 3rd is a psychic placement! taurus in 3rd can indicate someone who people may think are slow in learning & maybe even dumb. It is best if it falls in the 4th, 5th, 7th, 11th house. People who have Scorpio placements may find themselves attracting constant jealousy and people who dont wanna see them succeed. Anteros in 12th, you may like to spirituality protect your loved ones & help them through karmic cycles etc. The Top 5 Fame Placement Indicators In the Natal Chart Cancer moon can dominate the natives physical appearance. (h22) if the Priapus asteroid touches a womans venus it can indicate a lot of men want to love and be with her in a sensual yet sexy way. 4 - Lots of placements in Leo, especially major ones like the sun and ascendant. Gemini placements love too read, but may sometimes read things too fast and misunderstand them. Another manifestation is that they attract people who wanna use them for what they have and leave. Moon in Pisces individuals are so incredibly generous, all the ones Ive met give a lot to their loved ones, theyre very accepting!!! People with Gemini in 4th may have a family with a lot of talking & information spread like wildfire. Authentic/Heart on sleeve. I really love them. They may like to sexualize themselves a lot & feel sexy 24/7. HOWEVER, there is a tendency to attract people with not the best intentions and situations as well. Libra & Aquarius suns are most likely to get hate from others. Wanna know the impression + slight vibe you give off? However if something doesnt interest them theyre not likely to want to, ? Ex; Aries in 1st could be someone who constantly fights for themselves. You all love to break rules, but you all will kill somebody if your own boundaries are closed. , aries moons / prominent aries tend to be very dramatic in expressions OMG I SAW A LADYBUGGGGGG TODAY!!!. In another manifestation they may get accused of lying about things since it rules trickery. Since Saturn rules Ink and Venus is Aesthetic. Okay Ive realized a lot of leo moons have mothers that are bad bitches & set high expectations for the child. Venus in Virgos tend to prefer natural type of makeup, but they are also very good at makeup!! Sagittarius placements just wants someone that gets them if that makes sense. Leo risings change their hair a lot. If Pluto is in 9th Im just gonna assume there was a lot of tower moments in your late school years. Lilith in the 8th house tend to think of sex a lot and are often really horny. People who have Lilith conjuct a lot of personal planets may actually look like her. However, you may be quite skeptical of information that comes around you.. do try to be more open to it. Check out my throughout alma post. Jupiter in 10th, why yall care so much if people like you or not? Ive noticed a lot of people are attracted to people who have their moon sign as their venus. While I do think mercury direct is better for a processing mind I have come across a lot of mercury retrograde individuals are very intelligent but in a different way. Dont ever push a Capricorn mercury too much. Their intuition is always right about things & people. It being in the 4th house can indicate unrequited emotional support. (Observation), People with Fire moons / fire mars get extremely and mean extremely pissed when someone is messing with their friends, Gemini placements are the type to troll random people on the internet. They tend to be very troublemaking they couldve hurt themselves a bit in the process, pisces placements / 12th house placements tend to hide their true talents at first, so when they open up on what they like to truly do everyone is like wow what? Side note: (1943) Related to Eros but more mature and older & how you demonstrate love, less about sexual needs. Unhealthily, may prefer it over their reality. Pisces ascendants may always be tired. They also carry the energy they barely slept or slept too much. ( Libra in 7th). Venus in scorpio have a thing for people wholook bad & have tattos. May like the idea of haunted mansions. Aquarius placements have this praise energy. Libra placements tend to have really appealing waist/ stomach. In a positive note, they are someone people follow because of their independence. Air moons may have an insecurity that they dontnurture people the right way. Aries moons can say really harsh stuff but then regret it after & very dramatic with their emotions. This is a way how! Leo Venuses need to stop being so loyal to the wrong people. (Gemini rules hand). ( at least at one point). Besides someone being a cheater is much more complex than just placements it goes with them as a person and bad manifestation of aspects. jesse duplantis mother Side Note: Priapus the fertility god with a big erection & physical attraction and recreation. Mars loves to be in sexy Scorpio and he wields it well. Why you ask? Priapus in composite can show where the partnership likes to have fun & the most sexual. Pluto in 11th house synastry-creates powerful friendship. Moon in Sagittarius tend to be the biggest procrastinators. My favorite placements are Mars and Moon in the 8th house, the physical and emotional bond is usually very strong. They are very good advice givers because of their analytical nature. Ive realized a lot of scorpio risings are mistaken as libra, I do think mercury direct is better for a processing mind I have, individuals are very intelligent but in a different way. (16) Asteroid Psyche in 7th can indicate unrequited love in connections or unrequited commitments. If You Have These Aspects in Your Birth Chart, You're Probably Psychic Sun in 12th makes you very spiritual & old soul. Rising Sign Compatibility Guide: Your Best & Worst Matches - YourTango Gemini placements could be really good shufflers. MTBI related but people who are ENTJS tend to have Lilith or/and Pluto prominent in their chart. (80) People who have Sappho in the 11th house may have friends who are very attractive. Sun in 6th tells me that when you finally put boundaries up, no one respects them. Pluto in 10th likes when other people are intimidated by them like yall feel like you have POWER. Both have amazing capability of wisdom / spirituality / etc. The chemistry is truly undeniable. Mars in 4th= Trophies, Awards, Sporty Environment. 2nd house ruler in the 7th house Best placements for a potential psychologist or - Diva-Astrology Scorpio placements ideal date is to snuggle up in a cozy room and watch some mysteries together. Ive seen its usually Uranus dominants or/and Aquarius placements who get picked on the most in youth. Virgo mercuries are one of my absolute favorites. While the men tend to be more introverted. Pisces Venuses may like to shift a lot. Sagittarius placements can be very social & fun.. sure but they may disappear out of nowhere & change plans because a Sagittarius placement is always moving & so is their moods. So stop with this. sagittarius placements (especially the moon) may have somewhere they call a safe place somewhere where they can be a true kid at heart. ( at least in vedic. Check out my terms on reposting and plagiarism here . They tend to have a feature that stands out. (Gemini rules hands). People with natal mercury retrograde may experience devices glitching on them more & technology problems. Libra moons are most likely to have a clean diet. Its important for Air dominants / placements to go out the fresh air, it could relax them. Pisces moons get addicted to things EASILY. these are the placements in my natal chart that make up the biggest parts of my identity: neptune in capricorn in the 1st house - this almost works as my scorpio mercury, but inside my head, and like my jupiter sagittarius, but in my EQ. I dont even know how to explain like yall look wealthy. they wanna find their other part that makes their inner child happy. Most Sagittarius placements have a strong belief and justice system so when they see wrong they will stand up for what's right. Sun - This placement is our basic personality, so it is inevitable it will relate to us on a basic level in practically everything. People with this placement are more likely to deal with jealous people some that are jealous of their success and reputation. This is mainly about mysteriousness because pretty much everyone is different on the inside than the outside, to some degree & in at least a few areas of life. They have big hearts but they cant stand tough moments they take a lot of things personal. Saturn - Venus individuals may like drawings / sketches prominently or tattos, Pisces placements tend to have bigger teeth from what Ive noticed. They may like to teach spiritual things, education knowledge, languages, etc. Venus in 5th in synastry could indicate one of you guys like the idea of unprotected sex. Ive noticed they may have hard time expressing what they truly mean. Scorpio placements dont take no for an answer when they really want something. Alleybux. Placements that indicate being able to beat someone in a fist fight. Placement is how well you are able to hit the shuttle to the intended direction on the court. (Observation). If you rising sign opposites someone sun in synastry this can make the sun personintrigued by you. Uranus in 3rd is a psychic indicator as well, Uranus rules intuition however, native tends to overthink things + add on to things that isnt intuition.

Pinehurst City Council, What Happened To Tony On Love Boat, Screaming Frog Clear Cache, Loftis Party Of Six Net Worth, Articles P