owens glass medicine bottle

lore of their employers. Beautiful Amber Swirled bottles, when seen through a sunny window they look like they have a double swirl bright and clean, probably two of the nicer ABM bottles I have ever seen outside of the cobalt Carter ABM cathedrals. Thanks, David. Ive yet to see one that wasnt. In your case, the 3 means it was made at their Fairmont, West Virginia glass plant, and the 49 is a date code for the year it was made.1949. On front side bottom Duraglas. Original Price USD 37.25 Thank you for any help , Hi Bethany, Duraglas trademark on bottles. We found this bottle embedded in wet sand on our beach. There is also a VERY slight possibility that the mold for that jar was made in 1952 and the logo was re-tooled but the date code was not updated before that particular jar was manufactured from the mold. My question is what was this jug used for? A G C inside map of Arkansas mark as it appears on the base of a clear glass packer jar. made available by Owens-Illinois. Here are the marks: All I figured out was that 21 is the Portland, OR plant. thank you! Given the above information, the company could Any ideas? Best regards, Hi Justin, Hi George, Hi Today I found the bottom of a clear bottle. I have a bottle with the I inside an O mark with a date code of 1982. Hey David. Hi Annie, The design was patented in 1934, as shown by this page on Google Patents. This particular bottle was made at plant number 7 (Alton, Illinois). Hi! And the 27 is the mold number? The F on Coke bottles made by Owens-Illinois Glass Company apparently indicates their Fairmont, West Virginia glass plant. I have been finding bottles from the Owens era around the plant I work at in southeast Pa, since there has been a lot of excavation. The general look of the bottle is also somewhat similar to some bottles used for pickled products, olives, and in some cases, honey. It is shaped like an old lemon juice bottle. Maybe 1955? more "Lightning" style jars, mayonnaise, pickles and relish, horseradish, and mustard. In March 2017, Bob Brown (a San Diego I have found something that looks like a rare bottle that Edwin W Fluerst patented with 87834. OWENS Duraglas Vintage Embossed Clear Glass Medicine Bottle 3iv 5.25" Tall Condition: Used Price: US $7.99 Buy It Now Add to cart Best Offer: Make offer Add to Watchlist Returns accepted Ships from United States Shipping: US $7.95Expedited Shipping | See details Located in: Bedminster, New Jersey, United States Delivery: The bottle design patent number was actually issued in April of 1934. It could stand for 1931, 1941 or 1951, assuming the logo is the Diamond/Oval/I logo used from 1929 to the mid-late 1950s. David. May 1. My fathers name Samuel Staunton Stephanie, the 6 is a date code, and since the brand name DURAGLAS was instituted in 1940, we can narrow down the possibilities to 1946 or 1956. The brand name Duraglas was introduced in 1940, so we know the jar cannot date earlier than that year. Click here for a page from O-Is official website: https://www.o-i.com/our-story/how-glass-bottles-and-jars-are-made/. Just some thoughts! The only other marking is at the side near base C8118. 17 is on the left and 82 on the right. Bottom has a sideways 4, Owens, 6, and the O diamond mark. This article is David. Any help with the year and manufacture would be appreciated! Jack, in my opinion there is no foolproof way to date some Owens-Illinois bottles with 100% certainty, and this is an example. C. W. & CO. marks). "Food Container Division" products (24 catalog pages) - Includes more olive I am guessing your bottle may have had the brand name graphics wear off, since it was on the beach for some unknown time. David, This appear to be a 1970 Owens mark, but the bottle and label seem to me to date earlier. Measures 6.5 tall, 6.5 diameter and 2.5 across hexagon bottle. I think (repeat: think) that these are cases when the mold engraver, for some reason, simply never bothered to update the mold and remove the engraving (this involves filling in the engraving and smoothing over so there is no apparent disturbance of the glass surface on the finished bottle). David I love these old bottles but anyways could you please help me out man. Hope this helps, Im finding some odd bottles out here where the date code is gown 6 years after the factory closed example 1945 bottle from Evansville IL. Im trying to locate an all-encompassing list of mold numbers for O-I. Sorry I cant pin it down for sure, but my best guess is that it stands for 1954. There are no markings on the bottom. Best regards, Since Owens-Illinois was not formed until 1929, it could not stand for 1906. If (REPEAT: IF) that is true, that would mean Atlanta, Georgia as the factory where the jar was made. Yes! I read your page and its awesome to know someone actually cares about history as much as I do. $24.95. The code on the bottom has the oval and diamond with a small line in the middle that is very hard to make out but Im assuming is the I. ~David. First use of this mark is claimed to have been on December 17, 1997, according to information posted on the justia.com website, here: beginning of the "Prescription Ware Division" products (28 catalog pages) - File #24: End of the "Tumbler Division" section (19 catalog pages) Although horseradish was packaged in many different shaped bottles over the years, that is one of the more common shapes used, especially in the 1890s and through the early 1900s. copy by someone in later years estimating when the catalog was completed? Talk neck, very rounded and has a pinkish, purplish tint to the glass and fancy letters that look like WW on its side and N 3 on the bottom. No, since their Duraglas brand name was introduced in 1940, the year date code 3 on that particular bottle would have to refer to either 1943 or 1953. catalog page numbers are often missing in whole or part largely due to the products (18 catalog pages) - Continuation of various styles of druggist and Take care, the Libby Safedge tumblers that I noticed the Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse The patent design looks exactly like the bottle! Hi! I think I have learned some things but would love to verify. This section 1930-1935* Owens-Illinois Glass Co. In the center its marked: NET CONT. I just found this site surfing and am very excited with it. However, that doesnt always hold true. Bureau of Land Management (retired) - That plant, however, was closed and demolished in March of 1931 (Russ Hoenig The number identified a specific shape or style of bottle, irrespective of the exact glass color or markings on the bottle. Directly beneath that, all in one line, there is a small 14, then a larger 39SB and then after that a smaller 0. Dating old coke bottles. And Finally M.C.A.STO. It is aqua with ribs 2 diamond pane panels on the front (small on top, large o the bottom) and one small diamond shaped panel on the back. On the bottom it states Duraglas in cursive. Since the brand Duraglas was not introduced until 1940, we can be sure it stands for sometime after that year. Any ideas on date/orgin? On the left side of the diamond is 23, which should be from LA according to what I have read. Hello, [volume] (Lynchburg [Va.]) 1852-1861, February 29, 1860, Image 3, brought to you by Library of Virginia; Richmond, VA, and the National Digital Newspaper Program. David. I have a blue Shell oil bottle. A bit of thanks is in order. (My email address is at the bottom of the page). styles and The numbers on either side of the oval /diamond are a 7 on each side so when was this made? The photocopy of this catalog reproduced here was Found a Green base of a bottle with G- 94 (what does this stand for?) This has driven me crazy trying to track this baby, what the year was and what might have been in it. Also handwritten along the side of that same page is the notation "Catalog finished Dec. It is quite a rare find for that itself. * Most bottles are in good shape and bearing single digit dates, up to the mid 1940s. R inside a sun representation. I will accept that, so consider myself corrected. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Thank you in advance! Because the mark was engraved BY HAND into the insides of bottle and jar molds by moldworkers, it can vary a little from one bottle to another in legibility and exact shape and size, and often the I is not apparent. [.] This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again. I see a number of different 7-UP bottles as well as a very few bottles in clear, of some other brands of soda. File #13: End of the "Prescription Ware Division" products and Above that it says John Morgan, it also says it is a 1 Pint bottle, below that it has a g178 and it says New York, N.Y. would love it if you could help me figure out anything about it, thanks. It also also helped generally date the Thank you so much! Hi Rachel, In general, aqua bottles tend to be older than clear (with tons of exceptions). The I is inside the O To the left is a 4. David. final top-of-the-page Google paid ads.). Owens-Illinois, Inc.. I am trying to find out the range in years of the glass I found. The cap is 2 and 1/2 inch and then the bottle widens. 2/2019) also Round. I am a collector of all things King Kalakaua. On your bottle, the 5 is probably a date code since it is placed to the right of the logo. The 7 stands for their Alton, Illinois glass plant. If it is an I Inside an Oval, or letter O, then yes, the 89 probably is a date code for 1989. There is an area I hunt where I have found the remnants of an old homestead, hasnt been touched in goodness knows how long. comm. Is there any way I can identify what brand of liquor the bottle was used for? company into its own organization." Thank you. Hope this helps! For more detailed discussion on Owens-Illinois Glass Company and their date codes, and a detailed, updated chart of O-I plant location codes, please check out this comprehensive article written by Bill Lockhart and Russ Hoenig: The Bewildering Array of Owens-Illinois Glass Co. Sorry for any confusion. Art deco cut. Hi Patrick, 2. On the bottle listed on ebay, they show the number on their example as 754 (or 154?). On the bottom there is a nine, the letter I with a circle around it, the numbers 62 and below the capital I another nine. Since the style of jar was sold to various companies (customers) I am sure a variety of products was packed in it,depending on company, although pickles was probably the main product it was used for. Does this mean it was made in the 30s, or after? They have a circle inside a square on the bottom. I know 56 is the permit code, but I cant find out for which factory! Still, a nice little piece of mid-20th-century Americana! The 91 is a date code. On most older bottles, when the original label is still intact that usually adds value to antique bottles (because labels equals more information, more background, more provenance, more interest as far as colorful contemporary graphics, etc.) Still cant seem to place the date using your page and the Lockhart article. I have hundreds of Owens-Illinois soda bottles, and the ones I am certain were manufactured after 1940 (bottle design, graphics, etc.) Adam, from your description it would be either a water bottle (carboys and demijohns are terms used in older glass factory literature for very large bottles) or a pickle jar, depending on the width/type of closure. Your first bottle was made in 1945 (45 date code) and the mold number is 68. Valerie, Beginning and end of the "Package Division" section covering Perhaps eventually someone will uncover this information and let us know! Does this information help. I even recall a query concerning a liquor bottle that appears to date from very recently (possibly post-1980s? The first part of that sentence is certainly a (somewhat humorous) reference to the repeal of The front of the bottle says ONE GALLON but on top of that has like a capital D with a 0 or o in the middle. It has a 3 on the left of the diamond over the oval emblem. - Includes more glassware including beer glasses with ACL. I understand the 7 and 1, but would LOVE to know what the 2 specifically stands for in relation to the mold and to have a listing for all O-Is mold numbers in general. File #25: Continuation of the index of mold numbers as well as a 359-G (Each group as a separate line). Miniature Owens Illinois Brown Glass Medicine Bottle . Mark, its a large-size water bottle. I think it might have been a code designation for that particular bottle style/design. Below that is the word duraglas. Hi Mary! The date code 6 could conceivably stand for either 1936 or 1946. Bottom of bottle is 6 emblem 2. Hi Jessi, (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); These bottles are believed to date from approximately 1915, and probably were made up to circa 1929 at which time Illinois Glass Company merged with the Owens Bottle Company (based in Toledo, Ohio) to form Owens-Illinois Glass Company. David. Owens-Illinois has made a lot of generic Mason canning or fruit jars. (Lucas County Bottle Co. 1940s; Owens-Illinois Glass Co. 1952; 1962). new style closure that was smuch less common prior to Prohibition: external similar products of other glass companies that emulated duraglas green bottle for sale | eBay Thanks in advance for any help you can provide! Free shipping for many products! There are 16 horizontal embossed rings going from the neck to the body transition, and at 4 places around the neck transition within the horizontal bands, a logo similar to a portly child holding an oversized baseball bat or perhaps some sort of hobo sack or even an over-sized bottle. "In all of the plants a the O-I offerings (or vice versa). I did a keyword search on ebay, using a search string looking for soda bottles within their Collectibles category, and checking both title and description on their Advanced Search page. Thank you for your interest, understanding and support! It has the number 7 to the left of the symbol, 6 to the right, and a 3 below it. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. The number to the left is 9. However, there is no better source for determining potential use and period David. I am assuming this is 1951? Is this bottle unique or why did this happen? Many Oakland-produced bottles are found in the Western states, and also occasionally in areas around the Pacific including Hawaii. You will notice they appear to be the same shape, even though the glass color may be clear or green, and some are different brands. one must use the following Google search link: introduced in 1934. 1 W5447 I have gathered so much information already. mark on base of amber beer bottle. Hello, Also, since the logo was usually hand-engraved into the inside of bottle molds, there are many very slightly different looks of the logo. One piece of information supporting 1933 (or later) is the presence of Hi Jeremy, This is one of those questions that are hard to answer with certainty! Can you help me identify it? But historical, personal, and/or sentimental value often outweighs any cold cash value in so many cases. Part 1 - History. Federal. Can you provide any more information, please? Age? inferred an end to National Prohibition but does indicate that some plants were Pat. It is generally agreed by researchers that the I inside an O mark used by Owens-Illinois was instituted beginning in 1954, and no earlier. I would guess 1935 (since single digit date codes were more common during the 1930s although there are later exceptions) but I cant be 100% sure! That plant operated up to (I think) around 1962, give or take a year. I have some of this info embedded in answers to similar questions near the bottom of the Owens-Illinois Glass Company page. Take care, You would need to do research on the other clues including the style of graphics or lettering (for Canada Dry). marks on antique bottles & fruit jars (Mississippi, Missouri, Modes), Milk Glass~ Vintage Cold Cream, Salve & Ointment Containers, N in a square mark Obear-Nester Glass Company, East St. Louis, IL, New Albany Glass Works, New Albany, Indiana (1867-1872), Newark Star Glass Works, Newark, Ohio (1873-1904), Ohio Valley Glass Company, Pleasant City, Ohio (1902-1905), Owens Bottle Company (O in a square mark), Reed & Company, Massillon, Ohio (1881-1904), Rawleighs W. T. Rawleighs / Freeport, Illinois, Robin in Tree childrens mug Bryce Brothers & Mosser Glass Company, S G mark on glass containers Saint-Gobain / Verallia, Southern Glass Works, Louisville, Kentucky (1877-c.1885), Surname-oriented Antique Bottle Collecting, Target Balls (Antique Glass Target Balls), Thatcher Glass Manufacturing Company (c.1904-1985), Vaseline Jars / Chesebrough Manufg Company, Wax Sealer Fruit Jars List of Primary Markings, Whitall Tatum Company, Millville, New Jersey, Whittemore Boston U.S.A. / Antique Shoe Polish Bottles, WEB LINKS to some other sites / other interests (Not glass-related). bottle (Big Junior size) dated 1960. Looking at the bottom, at the top theres a marking that looks like maybe a #1? I found several bottles. Thanks for writing! beers, export, champagne and select style beers, malt tonics,then a 9 the I in the circle then an 8 above a 7 During the late 1920s and extending into the early 1930s there was a surge of interest in antiques (old flasks and other glass antiques in particular, partly due to such publications as Magazine Antiques which ran articles on old glass factories; and books about glass & glassware by Rhea Mansfield Knittle, Ruth Webb Lee, Stephen Van Rensselaer and others) so the issuance of this flask arrived right on time, combining the popularity of the father of our country with the popularity of glass as a medium of expression. The term mold number can be confusing and can mean slightly different things depending on the context. company posted on this website have also received significantly more user Does anyone have any ideas what kind of beverage was originally in this bottle? Hi David! voluntary movement has started among employees which has led to the formation of. I found your site while trying to Id a bottle I found in Micronesia believe it or not. The top has a 4 opening and it has a wire metal handle with a wood handle over the top of the wire. 2) The number to the left of the Diamond/Oval logo is usually (but not always) the plant code number. https://ibb.co/nRgN0DV (Full Bottle, has 12 sides) Then below all of that is 4637-GB. Hi David, I recently found what I believe is an Owen-Illinois glass liquor bottle. *Russ Hoenig (pers. Federal law forbids sale or re use of this bottle.. Hes facing the left and appears to be wearing pointy shoes and a pointy hat. Cant find any information on the Heres How. Hi Judy, The 7 is a plant code for the Alton, Illinois factory. Can you give me any information about it? Label has some tiny rips shown 225441251006 products (17 catalog pages) - Includes more styles of to various glass containers." All of the pages of this O-I (Send me a pic of the bottle to email address listed at lower right on any webpage on this site). Unfortunately, this catalog was not officially But Jim Beam bottles will ALL have the same code, etc. And yes, aqua bottles usually have a little bit more value than clear, but it depends on what bottle is being discussed. perfume types, pantry jar sets, more salt & pepper shakers, and others. There is no number to the left and the number to the right is a 4 with no period. Sounds like it may be a 5-gallon water bottle. Evidently the Brownie sodas were made for some period of time (1940s-1960s??) If you wish, send me a pic of the bottle to my email address, listed in the bottom right-hand corner of any page on this site. "I inside a Diamond" mark on glass bottles ~ Illinois Glass Company Hello I have enjoyed reading all of the comments on the bottles. 4. Thanks for including the links to photos of the bottle! I am not sure about why there would be an F in addition to the 5 which, after 1963, stands for the Charlotte, Michigan plant. Pontil marks are only seen on handmade bottles. The number on the right (7) is a date code, but since it is a ONE-DIGIT code, it is not possible to be 100% certain whether it stands for 1937 or 1947. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. I have a bottle with diamond/O and I logo. File #10: End of the "Pharmaceutical and Proprietary Division" /Users/owner/Pictures/Photos Library.photoslibrary/resources/renders/D/D4884D53-C9F5-42E6-BD88-D07E7B7D083B_1_201_a.heic I looked up the permit number in a document and the permit number wasnt listed. You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. Hello, second picture of green glass ointment jar attached. the "Large Ware Division" of the catalog which includes large water and fuel oil The 56 to the right of the logo is a date code for 1956. Fox Terrier shotglass made by Hazel Atlas. Hmm. ADVERTISEMENT It has a 2 to the left of the diamond and a 6 to the right, with an 11 underneath it. I then read that any dates after 1960 I believe, would be two digit numbers. Cork still in the smaller bottle. Youll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. In any case, I think your bottle is one of the earlier versions, made in the very early 1930s. In general, (and this is my own understanding.I invite clarification or corrections from readers!! Many older Owens-Illinois bottle and jar bases might be found among so-called Beach Glass. The author of this site has gone through this entire catalog Presumably most of these jars were made within just a few years of the issuance of the patent in 1932, but I dont know for how long. Although Owens-Illinois did use the plant code #20 for their earlier glass plant at Brackenridge, Pennsylvania, that factory was only in production for a short time in the early 1930s and I doubt if your bottle was produced there. trends. Thanks! It is a large clear glass jar which I believe is a coffee jar. separate articles - Part 1 which is the overall history of the company and Although it is sometimes compared to the look of the planet Saturn, there was no real connection or intentional likeness, just a coincidental similarity. https://sha.org/bottle/pdffiles/OwensIllinois2015.pdf Another of the great features of this catalog is that it includes scores of art deco Viewers are encouraged, for personal or classroom use, to catalog available for inclusion on this website! pages) - Contains a lot of illustrations and information on a myriad of metal Take care, a number that identified the particular mold in which the bottle was formed. The D 11 is a distiller code number. All of this strongly indicates that some of the catalog was done just after Have you ever seen this before? L.G.CO.export-style beer bottle, typical mark as seen on Lindell Glass Company, St. Louis product. Historic Glass Bottle Identification & Information Note: Because of time and energy constraints, I can no longer answer all emails personally, but you may contact me directly at: dav__erwhi "at" gmail.com. 1. I forgot to ask in my previous comment I am assuming these amber jars are safe to use as drinking glasses? The 4 in this case may be just a mold number. I know youve said on here that a period may indicate the year it was produced, but as you noted, thats typically to the right of the diamond mark instead of below. My finds are mostly small bottles what look like medication or perfume bottles but I have found several Coke bottles dating 1945-47, and others what appear to be liquor bottles, that most have the single numbers after the OI logo. I was making a trail through my property in the UP of Michigan. various paneled medicines. I have a 7 on the left, a 7 on the right, and a 1 below with no numbers above. Dating gordon's gin bottles Gordon co gin carries a gordons sloe gin bottles, has been the drink contains the 1950's to date and our export rest of interest. Whitall Tatum Company logo: W over T inside inverted triangle. B in a diamond mark on inside of Star & Dewdrop master salt dish in vaseline glass, made in 1994. bottle The Charlotte glass plant (according to a brief note in my records) was producing bottles from October 15, 1963 to April 1, 2010. If I were you I would perhaps try doing saved searches with keywords on ebay, over a period of time, and you might find similar listings and see what they actually sell for. After the merger (1929), I could see a directive for all branches (and) Most recently I found a glass gallon jug, and I have been doing research but am having a hard time dating it. Below it, at center is the Diamond & Oval entwined with I in center. 86712. The top portion of the mark is missing, it looks like 1/4 of it was cut off. I am not familiar with the Kankakee Bottling Works, but there have literally been thousands of soda bottling works located around the US and thats just those that operated within the past century. If the 9 on the right is followed by a dot or period (9.) 2) If a date code does NOT have a period after the number, that still leaves room for error because it could potentially stand for any decade, right? 2/2019). & Hoenig 2015), Bill Lockhart recently combined all of the currently It appears all of them (that I found, anyway) also have the PAT APPLIED FOR marking on the base. ~David. I dont know what the actual patent number is for that bottle design (assuming that a patent was eventually issued). File #12: Continuation of the "Prescription Ware Division" Owens Bottle Antique - Etsy A white cap that says PD the bottom is: 7 i in a circle 72 and then 14 under those. Hi David, Ive been tirelessly searching for information on an old bottle Ive had for quite some time. The sides, front and back, are embossed THE BAYER COMPANY DIV. https://www.etsy.com/listing/529601085/1930s-mrs-barnes-binghamton-ny?ref=share_v4_lx, Hi Lisa, Thanks very much for your post! 3. Owens-Illinois Glass Company trademark/logo Diamond Oval- I entwined. For an extensive list of glass manufacturers marks seen on bottles, jars, insulators, tableware and other glass items, please click here to go to the Glass Bottle Marks pages (page one). The appearance can range from just a faint whitish stain all the way to outrageously beautiful multicolor rainbow effects on bottles that have been buried for a very long time. Never noticed it before last week, Hi Dee, offerings of most period bottle makers making this one of the most important catalogs to researchers Hello, Also, all typical American-made fruit jars are made of ordinary run-of-the-mill container or bottle glass which does not contain lead and is perfectly safe to drink from. HOME: How can I find out what the bottle was used for? ~David. No material may be copied for Take care, David. https://www.sha.org/bottle/pdffiles/IGCo_BLockhart.pdf. David. Owens-Illinois Inc., one of the largest glass bottle manufacturers in the world, originally came out of the famous Glass Capital of the WorldToledo, Ohioin 1903. Typically, they are found in ordinary clear glass (often the glass is stained with a dull surface sickness from long burial, as are the two bottles shown here). Hi Marie, I feel I have started a hobby that my Father also shares a passion for, collecting glass bottles. The bottle has the federal warning about the sale or reuse of the bottle. Best regards, ready to increase the volume of a still ongoing production. Any ideas? Other G-numbers are out there (used by Owens-Illinois for various other mold styles of soda bottles), but this seems to be one of the most common ones they used, especially in the 1940s and 1950s. In 1929, Illinois Glass merged with Owens Bottle Company of Toledo, Ohio to form the Owens-Illinois Glass Company. download limited copies of posted material. Bottom is a hexagon shape with 3 markings (left to right) 8, square with an O, and 8. The exact cursive style changed slightly several times over the years. Thanks in advance! Its brownish and about as long as my finger. David, Casey, a single digit, such as 3 on the right side of the old Owens-Illinois logo (Diamond and oval superimposed, with I inside) can theoretically stand for several different years, including 1933, 1943 or 1953. confirmed 1934 by noting that in the 1934 End-of-Year report, under "Relations ~David. (87 years ago tomorrow!) H, Heather, the #4601-CB is not a patent number. ~David. On very small bottles, the mark may be rather indistinct and the I may be virtually invisible, or just a tiny dot. Learn more. Since the Duraglas brand name was introduced in 1940 we know it cant be from before that year. Any idea what it could be? Hi David, numbers by section. Yes, most of their bottle molds had been re-tooled by the late 1950s, but some, for reasons that remain unclear, continued to carry the old Diamond/Oval/I mark even into the 1960s. Also, I disagree with at least one other statement on that page, such as this one: If the manufacturers mark found on the base of the bottle is the diamond IO mark (see Figure 2), then the bottle was produced pre-1954. This may be so in most instances, but the statement is not really true since many, many Owens-Illinois bottles made after 1954 continued to bear the old (Diamond/I/oval) mark.

I Got Pregnant While My Husband Was On Testosterone, Articles O