overnight oats pre workout bodybuilding

Is Peanut Butter good before bed when bodybuilding, Rich Piana 8 Hour Arm Workout (like I did). flaxseed. Method: Heat the oats in a pan along with your cinnamon, water and almond milk. How Much Oatmeal Should I Eat For Breakfast Bodybuilding (2020) Sign up for The Cycle Jersey newsletter for up to date product news, events, competitions and discounts! Check out: Your email address will not be published. We Updated Mocha Dream and Its Better Than Ever. Want to spice up your mornings? 3g cinnamon. Snickerdoodle Overnight Oats - iheartmacros Okay, well before we get into the rest of this post. Incredible Now. 1 apple Point is, by the time it's three, four pm, you're going to be pretty drained. Quite simple really; pack in one or two oats-powered meals for the mid-morning and afternoon. cup water Refrigerate for at least 8 hours. Hate it with a passion, I really hate it. Previous Post There are a variety of oats to choose from when making this overnight oats recipe. You can replace the greek yogurt with milk if you would like. Hey Stephen - this recipe uses greek yogurt as the liquid. As a bodybuilder, you want to keep this (m)androgen hormone in optimal shape. Some recommend adding peppermint extract, I personally use a creme de menthe mix and it works well for me as its easy to mix in with the rest. Combine all ingredients into a bowl or glass and mix well. SMB are big fans of throwing in extra dark chocolate chips too. Im all about efficiency. There have been multiple times I have been kicked out of family gatherings (and not just my family, my ex-girlfriends) for eating too much. Refrigerate, SEAL TIGHTLY, consume in the morning. Instant Oats - Nutrabox India cup Im a fitness enthusiast and published author. Start Your Day The Right Way With Proats (Protein Oats)! cinnamon. Bodybuilding overnight oats are tasty, require less work and time to make than normal oatmeal, and can definitely be convenient as you can take them anywhere. I like to use vanilla protein when I bake or cook because the flavor is neutral and delicious! It aint nothing crazy like my peanut butter cup special, but, it works. But even I can agree that cheesecake bodybuilding overnight oats is incredibly tasty and works really well. I am the chocolate man from chocolate land. And for what its worth, I wrote an extensive post detailing how powerful oatmeal is before a workout. However, with everything else you have going on in your life, the last thing you want to do is prep a mountainof food, dirty a ton of dishes, and have to clean up everything in the end. Pour 350 ml of plant or cow milk into a blender. 2. SpotMeBro.comparticipates in affiliate marketing programs with carefully selected third-party affiliate programs and is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. , which fuel your body and muscles in particular. 5777 N Meeker Ave,Boise, ID83713-1520USA, And for what it's worth, I wrote an extensive post detailing how powerful oatmeal is before a workout. Combine all the ingredients in a jar or container. 5. I hate mint chocolate chip. Theyre my Achilles heel of having a good diet. east kentwood high school graduation 2021 date; totie fields daughter Thats where these blueberry overnight oats come in. Cook: 0 min. I also eat 4-5 times a day and put down 4,000 calories most days so I'm not your typical sedentary individual. Join over 500k subscribers who get a free weekly email with the latest workouts, expert advice, videos and deals from Muscle & Strength. Or even strawberry/blueberry flavor works here. Now, this is where the magic happens. We send you the latest workouts, videos, expert guides and deals. Proceed with caution when shopping as the writing can be quite small and hard to see. But to us regular bros, were most likely to see the word oatmeal written on the packaging. I feel like I have been over eating based on the portion sizes I see from other people and don't know if I really am taking in the nessecary nutrition that should be going into my body. This macro-friendly meal is customizable to your goals and is definitely up to the task of providing you with long-lasting energy and the satisfaction of a delicious meal. I have found cardio and fasting to be a winning combination, but when it comes to the weights a pre workout meal does seem to make a reasonable difference, I recommend proats as your first meal of the day or pre workout meal. Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "ae1c240f8c742f897bb49bf1d04b1850" );document.getElementById("f81540e449").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Just half of a cup of dry oats contains: [, Heres a curve ball for ya! You had me at brownie. Just as Ian said, BUCKWHEAT- and that works for him. flaxseed. But yet, even in spite of all of that, you somehow find a way to fit in yourworkouts during the week. 1 cup oats raw oats, This one is just a simple classic. Just combine your favorite dessert ingredients for a dank signature flavor. Staff at the Scripps Memorial Hospital say that in animal studies researchers have found that blueberries help protect the brain from oxidative stress and may reduce the effects of age-related conditions such as Alzheimers diseaseanddementia. - Tracking Preferences. Firstly, you dont have to cook the oats anymore. 29209. Included in the guide is Laurens top 20 high-protein recipes along with this delicious overnight oats recipe! Not only are they awesome for filling you up and calming the hangry bear, but theres a stack of health benefits attached too. For most workouts eating carbohydrates in the form of fruit, vegetables and whole-grains is really important because carbohydrates provide fuel for your body. How to make overnight oats, my new favorite pre-workout breakfast strawberries, sliced, to taste It appears that your cart is currently empty! Just half of a cup of dry oats contains: [2], Heres a curve ball for ya! Place in the fridge overnight to chill. Semisweet chocolate chips and creamy peanut butter bring in those yummy dessert flavors, while mashed banana and Swolverine Chocolate Whey Isolate add vitamins and protein to keep things in healthy-breakfast territory. Too busy to sit down and enjoy a whole bowl? Next, take a scoop or two of protein powder and throw it in there. And you bet I had fun during the whole process. Start changing your life today! I transformed my body from a skinny fat 135lbs with 18% body fat to a solid 192lbs at 8% body fat. , This overnight oats recipe is a Grown Strong community favorite! This makes the oats tasty and somewhat edible. People might give you some weird looks and Ive caught some flack for it since most have no idea what youre eating that resembles spackling paste. Over the last couple of weeks, we have been trying out a couple of overnight oat recipes to try and widen our pre-workout options. Well, I've got a go to recipe that is simple, quick, and nutritious. Thats why we tend to find ourselves reaching for overnight oats! > how much you added (actual amounts) I think its because my birthday is at the end of October, but furthermore, the food is AWESOME. This helps us to feel full, as our body acknowledges bulk, not calories. Overnight oats made with Swolverine protein powder (and in some cases Clean Carbs, too) can keep you nourished throughout your busy day, as well as providing you the fuel you need to support satiety and muscle repair and rebuilding. cup oats These five delicious combinations add variety to your morning oats. [, Protein powder can vary from brand to brand. Plus, beta glucagon also helps lower LDL (bad) cholesterol, reduces blood sugar, controls insulin response, and encourages good bacteria to grow inside the digestive tract. We have been inundated with orders, most items are being made to order at present and taking 2 weeks to ship. Can you help me set up some meal requirement base on my body type and adverage exercise levels? Single dry oatmeal cup quota - 3.4 mg of iron, 0.9 mg of niacin (vitamin B3) Iron transports oxygen into bloodstream & muscles. Heres how it worksMix together whole-grain oats (instant oats work just the same), your liquid of choice, and whatever toppings you want in a bowl or mason jar. So if youre not a big oatmeal guy (-Carsten) you can definitely reap the benefits while negating the taste. (Sometimes Ill eat it after my workout in the morning, but its all up to you what you want to do!). They live, breathe, and sleep the lifestyle without compromise. We dont always need fancy complicated recipes. And again, its simple. Thats time you could spend training, writing and getting ahead in general. Could you help me with this? They take the edge off the hanger issues, taste awesome, and keep us stacked with nutrients all in one go. Add in your Greek Yogurt and mix oats, milk and yogurt together. So, many of these will have HUGE portion sizes. overnight oats pre workout bodybuilding - Armadahalogen.com Bodybuilding overnight oats give a ton of calories and protein right away to jumpstart your workout in the morning, replenish after your workout, or even as a midnight snack. Sound familiar? Add in a tablespoon of peanut butter and 1 cup of blueberries. The most popular bodybuilding message boards! Since then, women have been using this recipe to fuel their workouts and take on the day! When eaten its dissolved slightly in the stomach, transforming into a thick gel-like substance. You can even take half before your workout and the. All you need are oats, whey, and almond milk and you've got yourself a healthy treat to take your morning from good to great. In a half-pint mason jar or container, combine oats, protein powder, cinnamon, and chia seeds. Microwave for roughly 2 minutes. Fiber helps lower your blood sugar, improves heart health and digestion, lowers your risk of other diseases, and even helps you maintain a healthy weight. Another recipe we love is from our friends over at Nairns! Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Im not going to make you go and drive 5 hours south to get some special ingredient or anything. Alright, now it's time to add your coconut oil, nut butter, and/or greek yogurt depending upon what sort of mix you're concocting (more on this in the tips and tricks section below). Unless youre a keto-warrior, carbohydrate consumption is key to success. OVERNIGHT OATS MACROS Total Calories: 457 Protein: 35 grams Carbohydrates: 50 grams Fat: 13 grams GROWN STRONG OVERNIGHT OATS RECIPE Prep Time: 5 minutes Inactive Time: 2+ hours or overnight Cook Time: 0 minutes Total Time: 5 minutes INGREDIENTS cup oats 1 tsp chia seeds 1 tbsp almond or peanut butter tsp cinnamon tsp vanilla extract So what exactly are bodybuilding overnight oats? On next morning, holy smokes.it's like eating dessert. 1. Im SJ. cup water. I published several eBooks explaining the training and dieting techniques I used to achieve the body I have today. Overnight Protein Oats Throw steel cut or rolled oats into a bowl and mix in a scoop of protein powder. Next, drop a single scoop of low-calorie protein powder into the mix followed by 150 g of frozen berries and 1 cup of ice. I like to use vanilla protein when I bake or cook because the flavor is neutral and delicious! Add some ice if you like your shakes cold. Now, I know what you're thinking"Wow, that's ALOT of calories! Don't mess around when it comes to yourgainz Measure and add the following ingredients (if desired):oats, whey, cocoa powder, cinnamon, and flax/chia seeds. Sometimes the oats can be a little weird, and the mint chocolate chip can cut that out. Let me admit it, I worked at Dairy Queen when I was younger. However, just be aware that steel cut may require more time to soak. Benefits of Eating Oats Before a Workout | Oats Overnight cup almond milk Tip: Chop and freeze all the fruit beforehand for an even fresher start. I became qualified in a field I was passionate about. Chowed with a coffee or chewed on during a drive to the gym, its all the same. Whey Protein : Preferably one that isn't spiked with glycine, taurine, and/or creatine monohydrate to inflate label claims. If you wish, drizzle on some honey before eating. 0.5 Cups of greek yogurt (I use less whey when I add GY). scoop(s) Total: 10 min. 200ml skim milk. cup almond milk. Its not just your macros that matter, bro. When making these you want to add some of the peach juice into your oats, cinnamon, sweetener, milk and yoghurt to give it a little bit more flavor before leaving the container in the fridge overnight. Pre-workout Energizing Overnight Oats - Running on Veggies This indulgent recipe includes rich dark cocoa powder and fresh raspberries to transform your breakfast oats into guiltless guilty pleasure. peanut butter 1 Tbsp peanut butter. These handy dudes are full of muscle building protein, workout crushing carbs, and taste hella good too. 10 Tasty Bodybuilding Overnight Oats Recipes - Vekhayn 5g unsweetened cocoa They can be used to make a variety of . , which will ensure your body has the nutrients it needs to recover properly. Next Post, 2005 - 2019 The Cycle JerseyCompany: SC285073VAT Reg: 859 7665 51, 60g of oats to 100ml of your choice of milk and 100g of fat free Greek style yoghurt works well or. You basically just leave these in the fridge overnight and eat them in the morning, hence the name- bodybuilding overnight oats. The comprehensive guide was written by Lauren and her personal Nutritionist, Jenn Ryan, to help women learn how to use food as fuel and reach their fitness goals. Whisk egg whites. Start changing your life today! Believe it or not, fibers a big deal. I would find it a lot more relevant if I could get some numbers on a personal level, how much food I should be consuming based on fats, protein and carbohydrates daily. As you know, we HAVE to EAT BIG, TO GET BIG. I found out what was true and what worked for me and applied that knowledge. Youll find oatmeal in the diet of many professional strong muthaf*cker. However, this will really depend upon the entire macronutrient context of your diet and yourtotal daily protein intake. 1 scoop banana whey protein powder What's the deal with overnight oats? : r/EatCheapAndHealthy - reddit Greek Yogurt is thick as its been strained of any excess water etc. 5 Minute Overnight Oatmeal | Bodybuilding Meal Prep Dylan K Johnson 2.33K subscribers Subscribe 53K views 3 years ago Don't forget to smash that like button and SUBSCRIBE for more videos just. You end up cooking the oatmeal, usually by microwaving it or something similar. 1 scoop chocolate whey protein powder FREE SHAKER WITH FIRST ORDER + FREE SHIPPING. Mix that all in, toss it in the fridge and seal it tight, then enjoy in the morning. We know, weird AF, right? Put the dry oatmeal in a Tupperware bowl, add the whey/milk mixture, and stir. These five delicious combinations add variety to your morning oats. Feel free to mix and match the ingredients, or even change the chocolate to vanilla. If you're looking for the perfect oats and protein combo, Oats Overnight has got you covered. Alright Ill be honest. Is there an alternative to the yogurt? 3g cinnamon Bodybuilding.com and BodySpace are trademarks of Bodybuilding.com. It helps us feel full, controls our insulin, keeps things regular, and supports gut health too. Here are the main benefits of an oat-based breakfast for bodybuilders. Add 300 ml of plant or cow milk into the smoothie maker. Thus, my individual serving size is much different than others. Id also recommend greek yogurt here, but its up to you. Proats - The Bodybuilding Breakfast of Champions (Protein Oats Pre Workout Meal). (I dont know why I say that though, I didnt have any of these ingredients). Whey+ is 90% protein by weight, so no carbs or fats here! (not kidding about that one). So, lets get into 10 tasty bodybuilding overnight oats recipes! The Best Muscle-Building Breakfast - T NATION If you want a THICKER mixture, use one or more of the following: If you want a THINNER mixture, use one or more of the following: Well, without getting into a huge discussion on post workout nutritional recommendations, I'll keep it simple and say 1:1 scoop of whey per cup of oats. The comprehensive guide was written by Lauren and her personal Nutritionist, Jenn Ryan, to help women learn how to use food as fuel and reach their fitness goals. SMB usually go for spinach, but kale tastes better if left in the refrigerator for a while. Pick up a tub of Whey+ in one of many delicious flavors right here. Place in the fridge for up to 2 hours or overnight. Thats because our digestive system needs carbs to break down into muscle fueling glycogen. Ready for any time of day, stacked and jacked flapjacks are our favorite snack. and the B- vitamins help to convert carbohydrates into energy and to properly utilize protein. Simply put your regular serving of oats (for most people, that will be between 30g-70g) in a blender, along with a scoop of protein powder, and liquid. wake up at 6am, eat it. Fun story, I almost broke up with one of my girlfriends because she DID NOT like chocolate. I also dont like cheesecake that much. 8 Pre-Workout Meals for 80 Day Obsession | The Beachbody Blog Required fields are marked *. Nothing bad about it, but its important for this: I was an ice cream KING. Place in a covered container and chill in refrigerator overnight. Any protein source you feel you can eat would work as a substitute. Why Do Bodybuilders Eat Oatmeal (This May Blow Your Mind) 29209. Ive been experimenting as of late withdifferent types of meals before training along with training fasted to gauge how much of a difference it really does make along with which foods the body tends to respond best to. . When the oats are soaked add your favorite toppings and enjoy! Whole food carbohydrate powder for energy & recovery. Once you allow the oats/protein/GY/Water to sit overnight, do you just add these to a container and add the fruit to complete it or do you blend it or do anything else? Close lid and pressure cook at High Pressure for 10 minutes, then Full Natural Release (~12 minutes). The leucine-rich whey is anabolic, the soluble fiber from the oats prevents abrupt blood sugar swings, and berries are the phenol-rich, antioxidant superstars of nature. Open the lid carefully. cup oats 50g oats, 1 scoop ON vanilla protein, 4 teaspoons coffee, 75ml water, left in the fridge over night. Whether you dont want dairy in your diet (many of us become intolerant as we get older) or youre looking to reduce your caloric intake as youre in a cutting phase almond milk is a must have in your fridge. Pre-Workout Overnight Oat Recipes - The Cycle Jersey How about just having normal overnight oats? Once you've measured and added all of the wet ingredients, begin mixing and add water until the oats are fairly well covered. 2. Scoop of protein powder (Ive seen nutella flavored protein powders, but Id recommend vanilla here). And you bet I had fun during the whole process. My No BS Formula For Getting Ridiculously Ripped, Convict Conditioning Review Master The 6 Elite Bodyweight Exercises For An Unbreakable Physique & Mind, External Rotation Exercises For Strengthening Rotator Cuffs, Striking Thoughts A Summary of Bruce Lee Wisdom, Lessons From Conor McGregor & Nate Diaz At UFC 196, Drinking Raw Eggs: Heres What You NEED To Know, 5 Reasons Why Eggs Are Natures Multivitamin, 7 High Protein Salad Recipes For Bodybuilders, Cinnamon Benefits: 5 Reasons Why YOU Need Cinnamon, How To Stop Overeating At Night & Ruining Your Diet, The Ultimate Lower Chest Workout To Blast Your Lower Pecs. 1 cup pitted cherries (diced). Legions Whey+ protein is honestly a breath of fresh air, this is literally the clanest and purest form of whey protein youll find. This overnight oats recipe isnt just all about oatmeal. Mix well and enjoy. 40g of oats to 150ml for your choice of milk if you would rather not use yoghurt. The night before your morning workout, mix a scoop of whey protein with 8 ounces or so of unsweetened almond milk in a shaker cup. Cook: 0 min. No content on this site is to be interpreted as medical, financial, or any type of advice. Stir in one scoop of protein. Heat up and serve or serve cold. Forbes Health reviews the best pre-workout supplements of 2022 based on cost, flavors, and ingredients. You want to start with the basic overnight oat measurements above before adding 1 tsp of cinnamon, a tsp of coco powder and 2 tbsp of chocolate chips to the oat mixture. Be the first to receive exciting news, features, and special offers from Bodybuilding.com! Foods That Kill Testosterone: What You Should Definitely Be Avoiding, Quick and Easy Ways to Lose Weight With Portion Control. Oatmeal contains a beneficial fiber called Beta Glucagon. Like I said, it really depends upon how many calories you're taking in but this is something that you can enjoy for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or postworkout. For bodybuilders especially, the benefits of fueling up on the flaky complex carbs cannot be missed. Basic unflavored Greek Yogurt unlike regular yogurt which has very little in the way of protein while containing a ton of carbohydrates and fats the Greek variation is loaded with protein. I recommend you read it because these bodybuilding overnight oats can seriously make a crazy impact on your workouts. 1 brownie. They have even been known to reduce your risk of adverse health conditions like diabetes and heart disease, and supports a healthy complexion, boosts energy levels, and lowers body weight. Make several of these ahead of time to store in the fridge. Place mixture into a baking dish. The Stewed Apple and Cinnamon Overnight Oats are like a hug in a mason jar in the morning. Its as simple as that! It's delicious! Itwill take a little trial and error to get the right amount of H2O but once you find the consistency you like, it'll be easy to replicate. Mix well before covering your bowl/container and storing in the fridge overnight. No BS. Don't allow it to sit for as long- however, be aware that the oats will be slightly tougher to chew. Unrefined oats are a whole-grain complex carbohydrate. And who am I to hate on them? Enjoy! cup oats Since then, women have been using this recipe to fuel their workouts and take on the day! Slice your apple and banana into small chunks. I found out what was true and what worked for me and applied that knowledge. Blueberries are without a doubt the most accessible, inexpensive option to add some flavor and powerful antioxidants to your diet. 2 tbsp. The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly. Scoop of protein powder (They usually have pumpkin pie protein powder, but some people hate it, some people love it). 1 scoop chocolate whey protein Overnight oats are high in carbohydrates which will give you a blood sugar boost and we have found that they settle in your stomach pretty quickly meaning you really only need around 30 minutes between eating and working out. Now eat this at your own discretion. 1 tbsp. Were so stuck on protein and carbs we often neglect it like your bro Chad does his legs. Once thickened, remove from the stove and mix in your flaxseed and protein powder. So lets cover some of the tastiest, healthiest, and just overall best picks for bodybuilding overnight oats. These early hours in the morning are so precious, too precious to spend preparing an extravagant breakfast. Semisweet chocolate chips and creamy peanut butter give this simple recipe that authentic chocolate and peanut butter flavor. Filed Under: , , Workout Fuel. I founded several online businesses that allow me to pursue ideas and projects in my life that I am passionate about without having to constantly worry about money. Studies have linked oatmeal consumption to everything from weight loss to lowering blood pressure. Small handful of chopped walnuts Oats are an ammunition case brimming with carbs. Throw steel cut or rolled oats into a bowl and mix in a scoop of protein powder. I cannot put it down. This overnight oats recipe is a Grown Strong community favorite! But if youre hitting up The Rich Piana 8 Hour Arm Workout (like I did) and need a serious snack for the gym, use these sizes. Heres the brownie VEKHAYN special bodybuilding overnight oats. These simple high-protein overnight oats recipes are designed to keep you fed and full for all your busy mornings! I recommend using rolled oats or steel-cut oats because theyre both full of fiber! Fiber helps lower your blood sugar, improves heart health and digestion, lowers your risk of other diseases, and even helps you maintain a healthy weight. Enjoy! To follow the best weight loss journeys, success stories and inspirational interviews with the industry's top coaches and specialists. Cookie Policy - Real pumpkin puree adds vitamins and magnesium to this already healthy high-protein breakfast, while cinnamon spices add that warm touch to help keep your cravings at bay. Lines and paragraphs break automatically. I literally cannot resist these things. Crunchy or smooth, the choice is yours. Oatmeal is a great source of energy acting as a complex, slow-burning carbohydrate. By clicking on these links, the price of any products will not be increased and will not affect the cost of any products your purchase. Bake for 15 minutes @ 200 degrees Celsius. Combine your oats and almond milk together at a 1:1 ratio, when making blueberry overnight oats I generally go for 1 cup of oats and 1 cup of almond milk. Put on low for 8 hours. For all the exact measurements and cooking time head on over to their blog as this recipe can be altered to be gluten free and suitable for vegans! http://www.youtube.com/c/DylanKJohnson?sub_confirmation=1Website - https://www.dylankjohnson.com/Where I Get My Music - https://www.epidemicsound.com/referral/esahtx/Supplements I use - http://lddy.no/afcs Use code DKJ10 to save 10% on every purchase!Flashpoint C Stand! Add sliced apple and nuts to top if you wish. Read our disclaimers & disclosure page to find out more. Total: 10 min. Stir everything together well and add chopped banana, berries, chia seeds, and peanut butter. Something along these lines: I've been crushing this at least once, sometimes even twice a day for the last 2 years as it's something very simple and quick you can make, take on the go, and still get in some solid nutrition. Blitz, bro. Availability: In Stock. Calorie wise youll find just under 100 calories per cup of blueberries. Overnight oats are high in carbohydrates which will give you a blood sugar boost and we have found that they settle in your stomach pretty quickly meaning you really only need around 30 minutes between eating and working out. Heres what youll find in the carby critters: Important: Anything that supports sleep, energy balance, vitamin D synthesis, and cholesterol metabolism will help boost your testosterone. My Quick 'N' Easy High Calorie Bulking Breakfast. The more you can prepare today the quicker you can hit the ground running tomorrow. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problems or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. 1/2 3/4cups of Chocolate Milk. Vanilla and cinnamon are the classic flavor duo that give this recipe its sticky-bun flavor. IF YOURE FEELING CRAZY, ADD PEANUT BUTTER. Blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries. Blueberry Overnight Oats: The Ultimate Pre-Workout Meal, Watermelon Pre Workout: Why You Need To Eat Watermelon Before Training, How To Overcome Your Pre-Workout Supplement Stimulant Addiction, Speed Reading Wizardry How Tai Lopez Reads A Book A Day (And You Can Too), Convict Conditioning Review Master The 6 Elite Bodyweight Exercises For An Unbreakable Physique & Mind, 30 Days of Discipline Review (Victor Pride BoldandDetermined), My Mountain Treadmill Workout For Killer Calves & Cardio Endurance.

Tips To Losing Weight On Keto The Second Time, Imm5707 Deceased Marital Status, Articles O