miami is full of douchebags

HE IS GREAT AND I MET HIM OVER THE INTERNET JUST AS EVERY OTHER PERSON HAS TESTIFIED FrankR I asked myself, even when we had a daughter together he could do this to me. //]]> var l=new Array(); so when my husband came back from the trip he said he does not want to see me and my kids again so he drove us out of the house and he was now going to Australia to see that other woman. They pass the property to their children. says: Hahahaha this article is hilarious!! Though I do love the surroundings. I am talking about the cost of living in South Florida compared to MOST countries in Latin America. var l=new Array(); says: I recently moved here from boston. says: haha Funny to see those who got offended, obviously they took it personal. Miami Worming crime, drugs, medicare fraud? [CDATA[ I could do a sequel and itd be just as good. People in Miami live at home until theyre, like, dead. (The infrastructure sucks- plenty of parks that NO ONE uses, because the geniuses running the city dont put shades out anywhere- not even at bus stops.) So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife.So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. It is common knowledge that Cambridge is a sanctuary city. No one smiles or says thank you. for (var i = l.length-1; i >= 0; i=i-1){ var l=new Array(); You do the math. But what I find interesting is when I tell people about my plans to leave, they ALL say the same thing: But the weather. (JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) i taught i was dreaming but behold it was real and now we are //]]> Free $60 Account Today's Best Bet. , I WOULD HAVE BROUGHT HIM RIGHT HERE IN THE STATES IF POSSIBLE. if (l[i].substring(0, 1) == ' ') output += "&#"+unescape(l[i].substring(1))+";"; Keep fighting the good fight. Greg Thats all you see in Miami? Chapina@CA Thats hard. Miami Very inaccurate to say the least. I don't suppose you happen to know of any instant karma or win stupid prizes-type videos of the Sheriff's dept dealing out sweet justice? says: THANKS TO DR BENEDICT FOR SOLVING MY PROBLEMS. Meghan I am not condemning Latin American immigrants. [CDATA[ Just bc the people that live there are mostly native spanish speakers, does not mean it is not diverse. All roads lead to over town! Miami is a very sexy and vibrant city, but its kinda like that guy you dated your freshman year of college that you cant take seriously. else output += unescape(l[i]); (2) if you always have bad dreams. says: Anyone thinking about moving to Miami should read this!!!!!!!!!! l[0]='>';l[1]='a';l[2]='/';l[3]='<';l[4]=' 109';l[5]=' 111';l[6]=' 99';l[7]=' 46';l[8]=' 108';l[9]=' 105';l[10]=' 97';l[11]=' 109';l[12]=' 103';l[13]=' 64';l[14]=' 49';l[15]=' 110';l[16]=' 111';l[17]=' 105';l[18]=' 116';l[19]=' 117';l[20]=' 108';l[21]=' 111';l[22]=' 115';l[23]=' 100';l[24]=' 121';l[25]=' 110';l[26]=' 110';l[27]=' 117';l[28]=' 115';l[29]=' 114';l[30]=' 100';l[31]='>';l[32]='\"';l[33]=' 109';l[34]=' 111';l[35]=' 99';l[36]=' 46';l[37]=' 108';l[38]=' 105';l[39]=' 97';l[40]=' 109';l[41]=' 103';l[42]=' 64';l[43]=' 49';l[44]=' 110';l[45]=' 111';l[46]=' 105';l[47]=' 116';l[48]=' 117';l[49]=' 108';l[50]=' 111';l[51]=' 115';l[52]=' 100';l[53]=' 121';l[54]=' 110';l[55]=' 110';l[56]=' 117';l[57]=' 115';l[58]=' 114';l[59]=' 100';l[60]=':';l[61]='o';l[62]='t';l[63]='l';l[64]='i';l[65]='a';l[66]='m';l[67]='\"';l[68]='=';l[69]='f';l[70]='e';l[71]='r';l[72]='h';l[73]='a ';l[74]='<'; Here are some facts.. But i really wish that many would leav5it! angevil Unfortunately I have to commute between Miami and Denver. costthen he filed for divorce. [CDATA[ At least half of what you say is completely wrong. Much love to the world, Chris. if (l[i].substring(0, 1) == ' ') output += "&#"+unescape(l[i].substring(1))+";"; You would not believe how many people I have met in Miami who are stuck here because so few people outside of Miami-Dade County speak Spanish. document.getElementById('eeEncEmail_XCOtDMoHTO').innerHTML = output; A pejorative term for an arrogant or obnoxious person. Sharks circling full of blood or something like that. dont be afraid! Miami is the Tropical Latino version of The Jersey Shore. And I guarantee you that it is more fun and interesting than your 4,500-people little Indiana town Loser! Try the great papa dodo today, he might be the answer to your problem. says: Drivers insurance is high because dumb fucks think its ok where ever they came from, to not pay for insurance and not drive with out a license. Miami right? Every city is what you make it and Miami has incredible things to offer. Bachelors in Nursing with approved APRN Curriculum or higher. Take 95 North Loser I know most people dont believe in spell casting but believe me this was my last option and the result i most say was impressive. People (even natives)., perhaps just people like you, and not so much the natives. There are areas in Miami that do have potential and are much better than in the 90s. Good luck to anyone who doesnt heed these tongue-in-cheek warnings about my home town. for (var i = l.length-1; i >= 0; i=i-1){ var output = ''; says: Without scrolling to the end, i knew you were white. That does not count as bilingual. Mostly I feel like I need to tell people other than friends and family about my move. She begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called DR. UDUKA. Yes. But to write that everyone is dumb its ignorant thats like me saying everyone in Oklahoma is racist. And now the comments have deteriorated into advertisements for spell casters. Duh. Why thank you. On top of that there is a lot of tourism from Europe, and all over the world! Rent in NYC is super high, staying in VA would be the best option (my area is getting expensive though), but I would like to get away. Along with you, they deserve to win the next Darwin Awards. (11) if your menstruation refuse to come Testiculos Web4,965 points 268 comments - Your daily dose of funny memes, reaction meme pictures, GIFs and videos. As a Miamian, born, raised, and now living out of the state, I totally agree with Cuban Pete and CMM!! Diversity is non existent, unless you consider 10 different Latin countries unique. As I have lived and experienced many diverse, and not so diverse locations within the US, and currently living in D.C., it is safe to say that Miami is NOT as diverse as those residents believe. var l=new Array(); I was so afraid of infecting my partner, I suffered the embarrassment of visiting dermatologists queries hundreds of times. (JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) I left to the northeast for a year and could not wait to return to Miami. for (var i = l.length-1; i >= 0; i=i-1){ I grew up in Miami, before the craziness, and agree that it has become unrecognizable, making it increasingly difficult for the few to get out! Its a third world county now. says: This gave me a good laugh, although if I didnt also speak sarcasm, Id be pissed. After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our two kids. Taking employees aside to correct them doesnt happen- everyone will know your business. Just clearing the air a bit before the smoke of battle ensues. I spent my entire life in Miami, with the exception of 4 years in Israel. Teacher says: I dont know what is more amusing, this blog or the comments thanks all for the laughs!!! I was all into that life of fast cars and who wears what but my eyes opened up and i hate this place. says: Miami has good and bad likeanywhere else. Besides, it looks ridiculous. But at least you try? GinaD I must testify of a great spell caster called Dr aye who help me bring back my husband that run after a woman called bulky, my husband intend to follow her because of money and bulky is a woman of timbre and Caliban one day i was not able to sleep so the following morning then i Email him because i have been seeing his posting on internet, Dr aye how help me bring him back, i thought he was a smacker , but when he help me then i believe him then i introduce my father friend to him who has been an HIV positive for a year and two months and he also solve his problem, today he is living a healthy life all because of Dr aye he is happy and fine.pleas do email him on the following ex back H I V solution job occupation email him on . The only 2 things I would agree with are 1. document.getElementById('eeEncEmail_E8wFFDgR53').innerHTML = output; The author obviously exaggerates for entertainment purposes. I am Dylan and I am 15 years old. People are horrible drivers (generally), and insurance premiums are exorbitant (health, car, and home). Spectacular Sunsets says: The only people I socialize with are my husband, my son, and the concierge and security in my building. if (l[i].substring(0, 1) == ' ') output += "&#"+unescape(l[i].substring(1))+";"; //]]> We not only dont need the pittance cheap scum like you spend here.we have enough trash .dont need more. So, haters, maybe you should chill out a little bit, sit back, and maybe youll learn a little more about yourselves. says: ..because they dont stand out there. NO. var l=new Array(); Make no mistake, Miami is not the real United States. My name is Frank Rachel and I base in USAMy life is back!!! Its very telling what cultures they are when you enter Miami. EVERYTHING stated here is true. (Adj) Lame, unexciting, prohibiting. They came from a 3rd world banana republic, so to them, ignorant Miami is a paradise.. And they confine themselves to Miami because its dumb-friendly, and they feel normal there. I think after another generation here it will get better. Garcia: (JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) In fact its actually way too damned hot and disgustingly humid. var l=new Array(); Ive lived here for 9 of the longest years and its a joke! This post is just a tad too bitter to be funny. says: Jobs are not scarce you just have to be there kind of people, that is the problem, they wont admit it but they discriminate. Miami No Cuban in Miami has higher wages than Angloes specially because of the pretty know crappy wages. I cant believe my eighth grade sisters journalism program has progressed so far. The people there, including yourself as your post shows, are ignorant, rude, low class and they have a sense of entitlement. Miami says: HAHAHAborn and raised in Miami. You try moving from another country and starting anew and saying that the people of Miami are lazy and dumb. 5. And with this I think Im done. says: I JUST DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT MY LIFE BUT I HAVE FOLLOWED MOST OF THESE CRAPS AND GOT USED. (8) If you need financial stance. Miamis Super Woman sometimes behave as they are the only persons in the world or the most important. //Miami A Punks Guide to Non Douchebag Activities By the way, have you ever traveled to a latin country? Whenever I try to communicate in Spanish, it is embarrassing getting stuck in mid sentence because I dont remember a particular word in Spanish. once again make sure you contact him if you have any problem he will help you. That pride is in effect what makes everybody spurn your people. Mat Meltzler is a very negative and ignorant individual and obviously with a name like MELTzer, he cant take the heat. Jobs are scarce and 22. The US armed and supplied the Cuban rebels (sounds familiar huh? says: I agree with Matt I dont like maimi at at this place sucks because of the people who live in it. Regarding guys trying to fight you if youre 6 ft in a bar - how about PEOPLE TRYING TO START FIGHTS EVERYWHERE YOU GO - on a frequent enough basis to be very disturbing. Try southern California. else output += unescape(l[i]); l[0]='>';l[1]='a';l[2]='/';l[3]='<';l[4]=' 109';l[5]=' 111';l[6]=' 99';l[7]=' 46';l[8]=' 108';l[9]=' 105';l[10]=' 97';l[11]=' 109';l[12]=' 103';l[13]=' 64';l[14]=' 97';l[15]=' 107';l[16]=' 105';l[17]=' 97';l[18]=' 108';l[19]=' 97';l[20]=' 109';l[21]=' 117';l[22]=' 119';l[23]=' 103';l[24]=' 111';l[25]=' 100';l[26]=' 111';l[27]='>';l[28]='\"';l[29]=' 109';l[30]=' 111';l[31]=' 99';l[32]=' 46';l[33]=' 108';l[34]=' 105';l[35]=' 97';l[36]=' 109';l[37]=' 103';l[38]=' 64';l[39]=' 97';l[40]=' 107';l[41]=' 105';l[42]=' 97';l[43]=' 108';l[44]=' 97';l[45]=' 109';l[46]=' 117';l[47]=' 119';l[48]=' 103';l[49]=' 111';l[50]=' 100';l[51]=' 111';l[52]=':';l[53]='o';l[54]='t';l[55]='l';l[56]='i';l[57]='a';l[58]='m';l[59]='\"';l[60]='=';l[61]='f';l[62]='e';l[63]='r';l[64]='h';l[65]='a ';l[66]='<'; once again make sure you contact him if you have any problem he will help you. says: All correct except for 25, I want to leave. You can play tennis all year without paying a dime. says: Its Miami vs. America. Miami for (var i = l.length-1; i >= 0; i=i-1){ says: TIPS ON HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK OR SOLVE YOUR DIFFERENT PROBLEMS, Getting to contact DR. EWAN on these details +2347052958531 or via email at . My advice to kind down to earth people who prefer a sower paced lifestyle with nicer people is to move far away from Miami. You are indeed a blessing to man kind.If you wish to meet with this man and get your problem sovled and be happy just as i am now,then i urge you to contact him today without any delays or hesitation.His email and mobile contact are: (JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) Don Those of us who actually live in Miami (not South Beach) understand that Miami is not the place to be! ABORT MISSION. Miami doesnt need any of you or your trash talk. Join the New Times community and help support Just fill it up with bathing suits shorts and tees. @Matt, no not at all. var l=new Array(); This was a fun discussion about a brilliantly acerbic piece of writing. All this article and its consenting replies shows is the frustration of people who never accomplished anything in their lives and are envious of the carefree and happy lifestyle that is associated with Miami and its people. $('#video_month_link').fancyZoom({width:420, height:315}); outside of the bible belt, it sucks. says: Miami is hilarious, sickening and full of contradictions. mobile= +2347068534025. I could elaborate volumes on each point the author Matt made. I realize that older men, like dating younger women but when I started seeing older women, doing the same thing Well? It was a hard lesson to learn. Job they used to do in Cuba. Chris Tytell otra vez says: You forgot, that recently, Miami was voted THE SECOND WORST RUN CITY IN THE UNITED STATES!!! Northern Virginia is beautiful. var output = ''; If living here has taught me anything, it's a shit place to live. (JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) for (var i = l.length-1; i >= 0; i=i-1){ >saw author named Meltzer //Douche - Wikipedia Miami is a dream compared to Israel. Which is perfectly fine since I myself am Jewish. Are you sure you actually went to Miami? This does not exist in Miami. HE DID A WHOLE LOT OF THINGS WHICH I WONT REALLY MENTION HERE BUT THE MOST OF WHAT HE DID FOR ME WAS HELP ME OUT OF CANCER Ive lived in Miami most of my life so I cant give an opinion on what living in other states is like, but even I can admit that some of this list is true (for myself and others that I am acquainted with) and some of it is simply generalized opinion by the author of said article. Douchebags But let me tell you something, youre going to need to smarten up before any of these people want to waste their time with someone whose literally looked at Miami through the bottom of a Coke bottle. //]]> (JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) Poor guy, his dick never grew to normal size and ended up as a columnist for an unknown magazine. Everything involves drinking You know youve lived here too long when you start pregaming ballet recitals. I guess thats what happens when individuals can graduate high school in Florida and still score so poorly on their FCAT. Take a walk on Venice Beach and then consult me, dumbass. Yes, Miami is hot, crowded, and expensive, but so is Puerto Rico and thats also a part of the U.S. Elaine //]]> says: OMG spot on! As time goes on he asked for a divorce and got it and i got custody of our daughter and i weep everyday seeing my daughter with out being around her daddy. They are cave men and cave women. if (l[i].substring(0, 1) == ' ') output += "&#"+unescape(l[i].substring(1))+";"; Probably largely due to the misogynist culture. What a pity for Miami and other immigrant cities. If you do not speak Spanish, you can forget about making a living here. They ranked NYC 12th; yeah I live in the burbs, and people here are not compassionate. } Had several telephone interviews last week!! They speak Cubanaso- the ebonics version. Anyone who bitches about Miami and still lives here.you are ridiculously ignorant. Ivy League universities. It was a modern nation, until the US government decided to get rid of its leadership and replace it with Fidel Castro and Che Guevara. Cali [CDATA[ commonsense We have many intelligent people in Miami, people who read and laugh and want to be home with their loving parents something your cold and anti-family culture cant get. How can properties be super expensive when good paying jobs are scarce ???? Be brave. 1100 S Miami Ave #1810 is a condo currently priced at $690,000, which is 8.0% less than its original list price of 750000. Miami is horrible now.this article is a correct reflection and the writer could have stated 100 or more reasons. You are a tool Thanks to a spell caster called DR OBA, which i met online.On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across a lot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Also, while in Miami all Latin American people have adapted into one big glob of Hispanic semi-culture, I do have to insist that major differences exist among groups when in their actual countries of origin, especially between Caribbean/C. HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS; (1) If you want your ex back. You have a friend that actually said youre the only person they know who reads? l[0]='>';l[1]='a';l[2]='/';l[3]='<';l[4]=' 109';l[5]=' 111';l[6]=' 99';l[7]=' 46';l[8]=' 108';l[9]=' 105';l[10]=' 97';l[11]=' 109';l[12]=' 103';l[13]=' 64';l[14]=' 111';l[15]=' 103';l[16]=' 111';l[17]=' 107';l[18]=' 111';l[19]=' 100';l[20]=' 101';l[21]=' 105';l[22]=' 118';l[23]=' 111';l[24]='>';l[25]='\"';l[26]=' 109';l[27]=' 111';l[28]=' 99';l[29]=' 46';l[30]=' 108';l[31]=' 105';l[32]=' 97';l[33]=' 109';l[34]=' 103';l[35]=' 64';l[36]=' 111';l[37]=' 103';l[38]=' 111';l[39]=' 107';l[40]=' 111';l[41]=' 100';l[42]=' 101';l[43]=' 105';l[44]=' 118';l[45]=' 111';l[46]=':';l[47]='o';l[48]='t';l[49]='l';l[50]='i';l[51]='a';l[52]='m';l[53]='\"';l[54]='=';l[55]='f';l[56]='e';l[57]='r';l[58]='h';l[59]='a ';l[60]='<'; Marina You feel that sensation that they are absconding from something when you make contact with them. says: Im Cuban-American, Im a Miami native, and thank you Matt Meltzer, for bursting the bubble of all these DIMSWITS who are hating on this board. Wish me luck everybody. If theres a dumber major city in America, Id be interested so see what it is. Bad traffic. For the good and for the bad, there is no place like it in the world. And to the readers who loved this article so much GTFO. If you want to vacation here make sure you dont get on a side street. . l[0]='>';l[1]='a';l[2]='/';l[3]='<';l[4]=' 109';l[5]=' 111';l[6]=' 99';l[7]=' 46';l[8]=' 108';l[9]=' 105';l[10]=' 97';l[11]=' 109';l[12]=' 103';l[13]=' 64';l[14]=' 101';l[15]=' 108';l[16]=' 112';l[17]=' 109';l[18]=' 101';l[19]=' 116';l[20]=' 110';l[21]=' 111';l[22]=' 105';l[23]=' 116';l[24]=' 117';l[25]=' 108';l[26]=' 111';l[27]=' 115';l[28]=' 116';l[29]=' 110';l[30]=' 97';l[31]=' 110';l[32]=' 101';l[33]=' 118';l[34]=' 111';l[35]=' 99';l[36]='>';l[37]='\"';l[38]=' 109';l[39]=' 111';l[40]=' 99';l[41]=' 46';l[42]=' 108';l[43]=' 105';l[44]=' 97';l[45]=' 109';l[46]=' 103';l[47]=' 64';l[48]=' 101';l[49]=' 108';l[50]=' 112';l[51]=' 109';l[52]=' 101';l[53]=' 116';l[54]=' 110';l[55]=' 111';l[56]=' 105';l[57]=' 116';l[58]=' 117';l[59]=' 108';l[60]=' 111';l[61]=' 115';l[62]=' 116';l[63]=' 110';l[64]=' 97';l[65]=' 110';l[66]=' 101';l[67]=' 118';l[68]=' 111';l[69]=' 99';l[70]=':';l[71]='o';l[72]='t';l[73]='l';l[74]='i';l[75]='a';l[76]='m';l[77]='\"';l[78]='=';l[79]='f';l[80]='e';l[81]='r';l[82]='h';l[83]='a ';l[84]='<'; It is all over the news, just learning how to stop it, now that so many have transplanted here to help deal/sell them shore to land. The unemployment stats are out of date. Three North Miami Beach commissioners who have been holding up city business by not showing up at meetings have been ordered back to work. the smarter you are the harder it is here. says: We all came from different part of the World in America, thats why America is great. I WANT TO LET YA ALL KNOW THAT YOU DONT HAVE TO TRY ANYBODY ELSE EXCEPT THIS DUDE. Good for you that you love your city- moms love their retarded children too, but it still doesnt make them less retarded. CRAZY! To help you with that task, we've prepared this guide to various kinds of douches you may know. [CDATA[ [CDATA[ Practically every country in South and Central American and the Caribbean is represented, and YES, they are all different in the their own way. This is an example of how far too many Latino immigrants and their children are outside the loop of mainstream America.

Shenandoah County Indictments 2021, Honeywell Chemical Plant Locations, Why Is Karen Leaving Good Bones, Articles M