lion guard fanfiction simba hurts kion

the bot to the sink hole floor. Said Jasiri. Hmm? "Go say hi!" She said as she pushed him down the stairwell. No amount of evil can turn him against his family. When did Kion and Rani first met? Makucha leans in to talk face to face with the lion, Before Kion could do anything he was knocked out by Makucha and it all went to black. While Kion sees nothing wrong with him it cases a rift in Kion's family life. With a sigh Rafiki gave the answer that would change everything. " "The roar. Now if it okay with you, your majesty, I must see if the prince is healthy." Thanks Kiara. Taka:When the early hours have come and gone. Cover by amazingspiderfan110. Kion: Alright Reirei you know this isn't you're territory so get back! She looked up and saw everyone had left. The world seemed to slow down as the two just stared at each other. His fur color was that of his mother. My shoulder hurt like hell so it was pretty painful, but I managed. the story is about a human who transformed into a male cub (me) and found by the guard when they just defeated Janja in their first battle With Kion as king of the Tree of Life with his mate Rani, things are looking very bright for everyone at the Tree of Life. Kion and Bunga are going to visit the Pridelands, but while they are away Kion . Simba scolded. " -Kion: Well, Lion Guard. "big roar, sharp stone, graveyard, lions, hyenas" was all I could say. Kion/Simba (The Lion King) - Works | Archive of Our Own Hey, does anyone know anything about Ema? You can't tell me, no US, that Scar is in Kion!" 3. Everyone! Maybe Zire wou-" Simba was meet with a swift slap in the face. It means that Kion will never be alone. Cried Kiara repeatedly but sill no answer. Go meet him.". Oh, and with her mother. Kiara called as she rushed out of the cave. " "And that's what I'm going to do. We have to save my sister. Mzingo's Parliament is attacking Kiara. Everything was quiet in the Pridelands. After . "These are my friends: Bella, Emily, and Crystal!" #thelionguard His eyes watery after the events. " " Vitani ran over to Kopa. Simba let Nala go first, one because she was closer and two he couldn't even breathe himself. -Kiara: (sighs) Thanks, Rafiki. Who's that with Kion?" KionxZuri - Kion has a crush - Wattpad Luckily bunga noticed it and was trying to intimidate them. Was all Simba said, his voice shaky. Suddenly, it went completely silent, not even a bird chirping filled the air. Said Janja. As he grows he will gain the memories of the spirit, and that-" Rafiki turned away from the couple obviously nervous of the information he was about to give. " Bunga: It's happening just like Rafiki said. Th elion guard bit there lips hard. Kion hoppes on his dads back and pulls on his ear but sill nothing. It was early in the morning as Kion snuck out of his mother tight, sleepy hold. With a sigh Rafiki picked up his staff, and headed towards the steps. " Well, Hyena how do you know there is a fire? Kion put his head down. Asked Nala. "Gasp!" Replied Janja. Simba roared, angry at the mere mention of his wretched uncle's name. " At the peck of the rock Rafiki held Kion but instead of showing him to the heavens, Rafiki pointed the cub towards the ground. Kion: Fall from Grace (A Dark Kion Story) - Active_Ace - Wattpad The Lion Guard: Scar's Revenge By: Scarlett-Whitecross20 Scar has returned, as the Guard knows all to well. -Kion: Well, Lion Guard. will not let that be the end. Madoa will come looking for us soon. This is all my fault. Kiara joins his under there fathers arm. Said Fuli. "Looks like the royal family is having a fight." Please father guided me. But to other his name was Scar. another crack open and kiara nearly fell down. Kion walked back up to Pride Rock. naruto leaves jiraiya on the training trip fanfiction; asartis mon expert en gestion; fitness model casting calls 2021; faire grossir sa poitrine avec du citron; tapuscrit je suis en ce1 la photo de classe; donnes analytiques tiktok. "Kion!" Lilly smirked. she tride to get a grip on the ground with her claws but she continued to slip farther and farther. On top of that, a coat whiter than snow? Whatever It Takes: A Lion Guard Fanfiction - Kion26 - FLIP HTML5 Janja held Jasiri Captive to get her to join him. "but how, I only used it once. Jasiri, Madoa, Wema and Tunu were are lead to the steam vents where they could not get out. FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/mrisaaccarlsonBECOME A PATRON: https://patreon.com/wotsovideosIsaac explains how Kion and Rani fell in love!SUG. Fuli jumps over Bunga and hits the vulture. Simba smiled back. " I do requests, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (1), The Lion King (Movies 1994 1998 2004) (1), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings. He knew that Nala and the other lioness would go hunting when the sun is over barely over the horizon. -Bunga: Your leg doesn't hurt anymore, Kiara? "you know, just playing with some fruit" kion said impatiently. Kion: Well I don't feel THAT good but I think I can manage. Simba called back. " However no one believes him and by the time the truth comes to the surface. You be fine, beside you won't be doing it alone." Said Nala, crying. Ya ya. "Looks like someone's got a crush!" With a deep deep breath Taka began his song as Kion listened carefully. "sleep well my son" she said as I drifted asleep. Kion ran and saw a group of female cubs. With a long sigh Taka ,very slowly, teasing Kion as he went for the meat. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Lilly ran faster than them. "bunga, fuli, ono, beshte and me of course" kion replied. "KIARA!" Cried Simba. Careful, Bunga, not so loud, please. With a sad but understanding sigh, Kiara took one last look at her brother. " The mjuzi suggested, as he put his hand on his mane, trying to think of a way to save Kion. Asha/Fuli shouted. Great as always Mufassa's spawn must ruin everything! " I love you Taka, promise you be my friend for ever? when she finds the pridelands A mysterious new lioness? Is he going to make it?!" Thankfully Taka knew just what to sing next. Night." "I'm scared Simba!" Janja, Youre den is on fire and its comin gthis way, you need to run? as the smoke cleared they saw there father laying still on the ground. Kion, being the leader of the lion gaurd, has faced many villains through out his adventures. Kion said as he ran after her. "Kion!" The Leeire Of The Pride Lands DADDY DADDY DADDY! I couldn't put any old soul to save him. "Hi! Meanwhile, Kion and the guard were no there way to the out lands. He was was Outsider, with his friends. I went with the lion guard and I shoudl have stayed there. Your father told me that a spirit of a king long died could be put into Kion, stabilizing his heart.". " "Sofia, lions can be dangerous animals, so I want you to be very careful alright Sofia," Miranda said. season4, tlk, lionking. Bunga: Are you sure you can go on patrol today? lion guard fanfiction simba hurts kion - familyservicescc.org The sun had set long ago, and with it, another day had ended, only for the Guard, it had been their toughest day yet. Rafiki began as both parents listened carefully. " When Kion is kidnapped by Zira and her family,several . 5. "I don't think so Kion" she replied with tears in her eyes. References to The Lion King (Movies) - Works | Archive of Our Own Rafiki asked. Kion X Fuli Fanfic - Kion is sick - Wattpad This is seen in Bunga and the King and The Scorpion's Sting . That night, After all the speeches. Kiara/Kion (The Lion King) Kion/Simba (The Lion King) Kion (The Lion King) Simba (The Lion King) Kiara (The Lion King) Summary. they were fast walker down with really worride looks on ther faces. ''What's wrong,Mom?'' Kion asked Nala ''.nothing's wrong,just a bad dream.'' Simba said. Do what you must Rafiki." She yelled as she flipped him back and threw him towards the waterfall. lion guard fanfiction simba hurts kion With a smile Take looked down at the cub, who mixed eyes meet his green and scar one. Simba | The Lion Guard Wiki | Fandom He was searching for Rani. Man 1: Took you long enough to catch the little fellow. The two girls lead them over to it and thy sat in the water. Asked Simba, worriedly. lion guard fanfiction simba hurts kion Although it came as a shock, that when Kion first opened his eyes, the right was an orangey-red, the left was a bright eerie green. Kiara said with pride, as she little poked her brother. " Kion followed Lilly. It was a hard landing, but where I landed was more terrifying. You know Kion when I used to have a little song I would sing every time I came up here. That has never been done in soon long! Simba and Nala walked out of the forest. The Lion Guard:The Lost Prince Chapter 1: A Past never told, a lion king fanfic | FanFiction It was just a Normal Day in the pridelands for the young prince Kion,who is the leader of the lion was hanging out with Bunga when suddenly he hears Nala runs over to Nala. I think there names are Wema and Tunu. "HYENAS!" author has no clue what they're doing A war between Kingdoms raged out, and a group of close friends were forced to join. "Lilly? Name's Chelsea!" She said. Said Lilly. The Lion King: Kopa's Story (FANMADE). "Yes," Sofia said. Possessed! Chapter 1, a lion guard fanfic | FanFiction The sun grew higher and higher as soon every star was gone, and the calm blue of night was replaced by a bright orange. Kion made his way towards the back of Pride Rock. 3 hyenas were sneaking up on him. But why Scar of all spirits?! Time to patrol the Pride Lands. The Lion Guard Moments - Nightmare - Wattpad And I am so sorry. DAAAD! Contents 1 Appearance 2 Personality 3 History Join Kufu and his friends as they go on adventures in order to protect and defend the Pride Lands and the creatures that call it home. Nala interrupted. " But this one may be the baddest one yet, the former ruler of Priderock, Scar, has returned. He is the king of the Pride Lands, the son of Mufasa and Sarabi, the adoptive son of Azima and Jahi, the adoptive brother of Jike , Uma , and Maisha, the mate of Nala, the father of Kiara, Kion, and Nguruma, and the adoptive father of Vuai . Time to patrol the Pride Lands. For a few seconds everything stood still, but soon the wind started to pick up, as Rafiki recited an ancient chant. Kion has became king of the tree Who is Kion? Scar pounced Lilly. Every night, Kion drempt of After Kion became king he wanted to turn the Tree of Life into a peaceful place along with his mate Rani. You forgive me." Rafiki! The Lion Guard had split up to patrol their usual routes which covered, in detail, the entirety of the kingdom. as well as Let get you home." Not without you. Awww, pleeeeease Taka." Taka said dramatically, trying his hardest to keep from his smile from showing. " Asked Kion. This is NOT RELATED to my other lion king/guard book(s), unless it says so in the description. It's a different adventure than most but still exciting. If he succeeds there now doubt the length he will go to be king. Kion said nervously and Simba was surprised by this question but he smiled warmly at him and licked his forehead "No Kion. Kiara yelled. Lilly said. Right!" "A group of girls!" Said Janja "Uhh I, was passing by. Thanks for worrying, guys. Kion: Alright Ono. "Out hunting and Lilly is queen." Kiara & Kion (The Lion King) Kion (The Lion King) Kiara (The Lion King) Tiifu (The Lion King) Zuri (The Lion King) Brother/Sister Incest; Bathroom Sex; Strap-Ons; Pegging; Lesbian Sex; Foursome - F/F/F/M; Cowgirl Position; Doggy Style; Rough Sex; Spanking; Couch Sex; Bedroom Sex; Multiple Orgasms; Orgasm; Nudity; Shower Sex; Summary. As Kion dug in Taka rolled his eyes, but also grew a small grin. I landed in a graveyard of lions and hyenas, with fresh bodies" I said with tears in my eyes. Looks like we got a slider!" But it is you who decides how you want to use it, Scar using the roar for evil was his own choice and he used it out of jealousy and rage" Simba told him with seriousness "Do you think I might do that too?" #kionxfuli I'm sure, beside I know you're just dying for a taste am I right?" Chelsea said as she ran. You going.? She is the best friend (and future waifu) of the crown prince, Simba, along with their loyal best Kion, a small, disrespected cub is abused and ignored by his father, King Simba. This story happens a few days after the episode 'Lions of the Outlands' from season 1 of The Lion Guard. Both smiling widely as the sky shone brightly with stars, as the colors of the sun began to break through. " Now go get some sleep with the other lioness.". Said Kiara, as she walked with Lilly. Ohh come on Kion, the sun might be annoyingly bright but it isn't all that bad." I walked past them with my head down and my tail between my legs. I do requests. Beshte offered to carring them back to there clan base. He heard Kiara sniffled, he pulled her closer, and soon Kiara was done crying. " "Chelsea! I see Jasiri, Madoa, and two other hyena cubs. He not Scar, his name is Kion. " Janja leads Kion into a trap and plans on taking him out without the guard helping him. Kion is in love with Fuli and she is the same but how good is their relationship when Kion is chased away from the Pridelands by Hyenas, Jackals, Leopards ect. The party carfully went down except Kiara and Kion. He puts down a paw on Kions back so he can't move. A dim light came through the clouds as the winds down. Said Lilly. The italics is are inner monologues, while bold are songs. I DONT OWN ANY IMAGES USED. Putting his paw around Kion, Taka pulled him in for a hug and nuzzled his head. " Kion has a spirit lurking inside of him it only takes over him when he gets extremely mad can kions As the new leader of the Lion Guard things have became hectic. ", With a smirk Taka patted Kion's head, almost crushing him with his massive paw. " She cuddled on Kion. Pleaseeees. A roar shook the entire Pridelands. Lilly roared. Nala ran after Simba. I hope it's a boy." A Different Path 2: Loyalties Still Run Deep Chapter - fanfiction.net He couldn't find her, so he went back to the tree. please get up. The Roar sends away Mzingo and his vultures. Jasiri and Madoa both saud that the same tom stop you'll get burned but Wema and Tunu burned their paws on the steam vents and ran back to the girls in surprise and fear. Finale his cubbish resistance ran out as he quickly took the slab back and bit into it. "KION!" Someone yelled. Simba said coldly, Nala was very taken aback by her mates sudden idea. " Scar fell in the river. One night, he had a dream. Simba sniped out of his head argument as he felt Kiara rub her head agust his leg to get his attention. But their parents were nowhere to be seen. In this story, Kion and Rani meet in a different way. When the great kings of the past choose a spirit, that spirit must be compatible with the host body. The girls giggled. When Nala found Simba alive in the jungle years after Scar had lied about his death, she was overjoyed and touched. Nala was born the daughter of Sarafina and Jahi on September 16, 1994. "I don't know dear!" -Kion: Enough. I walked away to look for kion and bunga, but I found them where they shouldn't be. But, in that, Tiifu and Zuri arrive at Pride Rock. Lion Guard, Mystery of the roar by ZombieChameleon 22.5K 229 31 This is a fan made after the lion guard season 3 and this does not continue the season of the lion guard, all rights reserved to Disney Kion has became king of the tree. why did dad have to go. Kiara said lifting her head up, her face still damp but a half smile was there nonetheless. dad? Bunga Fuli said in a stern but sad voice. Lilly walked over. I don't think I can handle another troublemaker." Fanfiction Romance Lion Simba Nala Guard Scar Outlands Nuka Kovu Zira Vitani Pridelands Kion Beshte . may be a problem.". " But he didn't notice that the King of the Pridelands had also woken up and noticed his son leaving. Well I must say it does look better than the wasteland I lead. But now the day was here and it was hard for Simba to sit idly by as he mate went to so much pain. "The zebras were stampeding at Chakula Plains, and then a wildebeest stampede started around the same time, near the gorge. Kion thought as he watched the start to break the stary night over the savannah. Simba commanded. A huge scream happened and Simba and Nala ran after their kids. Kion, leader of the Lion Guard is constantly being compared to his sister, Kiara, by Simba. Credit Solution Experts Incorporated offers quality business credit building services, which includes an easy step-by-step system designed for helping clients build their business credit effortlessly. Kion asked Ono. His eyes wide at the sight before him. Hey, could you tell Mom and Dad about what happened? Kion waited for an answer back, but soon his cubish impatience took over him and he rushed in. Even through Simba's constant down playing of his sons role, Kion is loved by all of the Pride Landers and even a majority of his pride. Kiara, Nala and Simba Continued to the elephant celebration. exclaimed Jasiri. Just because of this set back you want nothing to do with him!?". " the guard snuck into the outlands and Bunga peaked over a rock and motioned to Jasiri that the guard was here. After nearly surviving his own birth Kion grew up with a friend only he could see. His name was Taka. "Lilly!" Still under editing . "And trust me I'll be on my guard when it comes to him." "Daddy," Vitani . "Leading the guard is you're responsibility." Replied Simba. Is the king dead? "But I pinned ya before you could retreat." The two fell in love in that same jungle, and Nala fought for Simba in . Kion - Quotev Fuli and Kion prepare to fight each otherScene from The Lion Guard Season 3 Episode "Friends to the End"Fuli scolds Kion and calls him out on his mean behavi. Chapter 1, a lion guard fanfic | FanFiction "Kion, what happened?" King Simba's facial expression was stern, perhaps sterner than he'd ever looked before, and young Kion looked at his feet in shame. Add this story to your Library to get notified about new parts! When Kion meets Kovu again, he finds out Kovu isn't as bad as he thought he would be. Their morning had thus far been an uneventful one; things had unusually gone to plan. Nala put her ear on Kion's chest, but quickly pulled due not being able to handle the situation. " He steps a back and he roars at them. Simba asked trying to stay strong for Nala who also waited for an answer holding Kion tighter. " All kinds of moments in the Lion Guard. "I'm sorry dad, The guard needs me and I cant let them down" Said Kion. exclaimed Ono. Simba wasn't going to make it. So you have someone to play with daddy! But to his dismay his pulse was barely audible, only barely audible. p.s. The Lion Guard - Friends to the End - Fuli Challenges Kion At first Taka hated having Kion bug him during his alone time, even if he was the only animal who could see him. But in the end, all will be explained. The two got onto high ground that ever dwarfed the view from the top of Pride Rock. Simba soon joined the pair on the rock. -Kiara: Okay. "Kion" the cub stopped nuzzling to look at his father who stared at him back "The roar is a part of who you are. Lilly smirked and walked back. lion guard fanfiction simba hurts kion - creditsolutionexperts.com But I was to late, I was flying through the the air and plummeting to the ground. Fuli: I'm going with you. After the roar Kion falls to the ground. He said with a fake smile. " Simba how could say that! " "you spoke to soon Kiara" I said playfully. ", " I- I" Taka never felt this much affection hit him at once. The Lion Guard: Rescuing Kiara - The Lion King Fanon Wiki Where are. -Ono: Yeah! c'mon dad. "thanks" he replied and rubbed his head against mine. Kiara, sweetie shh..don't cry. 13 guests Take got up and motined for Kion to follower. Said Jhou-Jhou. "rest lezi, I'll be back later" dad said before he left. Kiara ran ahead to get a head start but then the ground started to shake adn a crack open up. Then she looked over Janja's shoulder and notice two other Hyena cubs being dragged in By Cheezi and Nne. The Lion King: Lion Guard Fanfic - Chapter 7 - Wattpad "what does he mean by that dad" Kiara asked. Then we love him, Simba." Tree Of Life (Kion And Rani) - task - Wattpad We'll always be brother and sister. I don't know everything Simba. Scar (The Lion King) - Works | Archive of Our Own But to his surprise Kiara was even more excited to be a big sister. A Change of Heart(request)(Makucha and Chuluun), Lazy Tiifu and Persistent Vitani genderbend(request), On our way to the Tree of Life(Janja x Jasiri) (request), Double Date(Kion/Fuli and Makucha/Chuluun), Reassurance from the Wise(Kion and Nirmala/Surak), Reckless yet Strong(Rani/Bailyo)(request), A Hidden Victory(Makucha/Chuluun)(request), Broken Wings can Still fly(Anga/Ono)(request), The Gifts you have Part 2(Kion/Fuli)(request), A Familiar Moment (Surak/Nirmala)(request), Reckless but Strong part 2(Rani/Baliyo)(request), A Wedding beneath the Stars(Kion/Fuli)(request), Love Beneath the glowing Lights (Makucha/Chuluun)(request), Wounded Spots 2(Makucha/Chuluun)(request), A big misunderstanding (Kion/Rani)(request), A Christmas full of felines and snowballs (request)(Kion/Fuli)(Chuluun/Makucha), Thats my King you're flirting with (Kion/Rani)(request), Sparring and Teasing (Kion/Rani/Baliyo)(request), Heart of the Stoic and Beautiful (Surak/Nirmala)(request), We're Together now(Nirmala/Surak)(request), Babysitting our Cousins(Rani/Baliyo/Surak/Nirmala)(request), Confession Beneath the Stars(Fuli/Kion)(request), The queen and the cheetah(Azaad/Rani)(request). Always thinking of others, like a good queen should." The Lion Guard stood there, gazing out over the horizon. For many reasons, but for one in particular. The Death of the King | The Lion King Fanon Wiki | Fandom Simba let his tears fall to, his heart heavy with grief much like that fateful day of his cubhood. " All of Kiara sadness blow away with the wind, as she ran into the cave mouth opened wide with excitement. A fanfiction based upon fanart by Credens-Vita on Deviantart Chapter 1 Yet another adventure of the Lion Guard had come to an end. "Let them go please!" But this one may be the baddest one yet, the former ruler of Priderock, Scar, has returned. Please R&R. Kion and Rani must deal with Makucha and his army again. Simba stepped frowed to get a closer a closer look at his son, who was sleeping calmly. " Kion saw that he tried to walk over to Fuli but he was too weak and couldn't stand up. "Asked Kion. Kion was already out playing with bunga, so me mom and Kiara could have a quiet morning. ", With the a smile, Taka nuzzled Kion. " When he entered he heard some noises coming from the back. Kion, A sinkhole has formed and someone has fallen in I think its king Simba. So what does this mean for him?" "Where is he?" Both heart broken by the sudden news, the once joyous mood was replaced by absolute dread. " This is a list of ships in Caldafox's fanfics. , Poor Kion gets a nightmare and Simba comforts him. "LILLY!" she tride . Mukucha: Well well well didn't expect that did you? "OK stay here, I'm going to get bunga" I said. You make a better leader of the Lion Guard" Kion beamed at his father saying that as he nuzzled in Simba's mane again. With a growl Simba made his way to Nala who was just overlooking the cub, her eyes full of love and worry. "we want to know what happened, so Kiara, go and wait outside" mom said. Lion Guard FanFiction Archive | FanFiction Said a confused Kiara. Simba ran over to Lilly. All the hyenas ran into a differ part of the outlands. Princess Kiara and Prince Kion live in the Pride Lands, with Kiara destined to become the future Queen, whi [SEQUEL to "Legacy of the Night Pride"] He drempt of a lioness. I would sing it just as the sun would poke it head over the horizon.". " Whats youre name? JAsiri told th eguard how Wema and Tunu burned ther paws. "Nice to meet you!" Said Kion. Kion slowly walked up the mountain to Pride Rock with scratches all over him. Ugggg. Ono: Everyone! Kion eyed the food, his tummy grumbled a bit. dad asked. Rafiki, who is in Kion?" This Story Is After Kion Announced As King Of Tree Of Life And Its In Zootopia Universe.I Decided To Make It Cannon As Possible And Not Following The Other Book That I C Kion has been exiled from his home, and with Vitani at his side, he wants blood. Kion's ears fell in defeat and looked away knowing he can't get out of it. Meanwhile dad walked towards me and nudged into me side. left kudos on this work. The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar Simba is shown atop Pride Rock teaching his daughter, Kiara, about how to rule the Pride Lands as the future queen. If I know you mother, she is one of the strongest lions I know. Kion was surrounded by green mist his ears as his eyes scanned the place for anything "Hahaha" a slow evil laugh echoed and made the cub shake in fear "Who's there?" When Zuri journeyed to the mudpots with Bunga, Kiara, Kion, and Tiifu, they got trapped in a ring of fire set by Scar's minions. Kion whined, his smile gone. " We give him something that Scar never felt ,love. HAHAHAHA! Simba put his paw around the princess and brought her closer to nuzzle her. " Lilly tried to push them back but they grabbed her arm and pulled her in. The hyenas were crawling out of the Outlands. Rafiki called from across the cave as he rushed back to the couple. " Name's Chelsea!" But she started to wake up. I hope you know what your doing! " Simba gasped for air as the green glared a little, but claimed himself down before his son could notice what's wrong.

Train Punctuality By Country, Articles L