john christner trucking worst

It's obvious you dont need a high school diploma to be a dispatcher. Pros. 3 weeks later i had over 2500 dollars taken out of my acct for this same bill. Yes I said stupid! Moondog, i was considering "lease purchase" with JCT but after reading so many negative reports now I wonder! Arizona's Premier Medical Malpractice Law Firm Since 1983, Arizonas Premier Medical Malpractice & Personal Injury Law Firm, At Snyder & Wenner, we believe in keeping trucking companies accountable for negligent practices that endanger the public. Create an account on our community. From the initial orientation, when the presenters were condescending, impatient, and disdainful to the tentative drivers, to the shop, to . Frequently Asked Questions about John Christner Trucking How is John Christner Trucking rated? Jct Lease Purchase - Page 1 | TruckingTruth Forum As far as Jeff is concerned and his opinions, I never said that my experience is the only one you'll have. Web: www.johnchristner.com. I drove for JCT nine months, put $30, 000 in the bank and was about to purchase my own truck when fate called and I had give up my lease and return home to take care of my mother dying in home hospice. Now, the badto make a decent living doing this, you should be out a month running good, then take a few days off at home or wherever you want. Is Mr. Baird that persuadable, or are you that gullible? if truckers wanted to do this they could control this industry. Even then, I CHOOSE to be a responsible business owner as a lease driver and drive 55 mph at all times when I can. Contact Email breakdown@johnchristner.com. the great tom laundry sid a quitter never wins and a winner never quits which are you? Leaked News! John Christner founded Sapulpa, Okla.-based John Christner Trucking in 1986. My husband has been with JCT since 2007/2008. Electronic logs put a stop to that. On the JCT program to start with, but the recruiter invited me to ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. John Christner Trucking 19007 W Hwy 33 Internet United States of America. We do use cookies to store information, such as your personal preferences when you visit our site. BUT, there are a few things that are never discussed before you sign on the dotted line. But, however, that does not make you more credible. You've heard drivers like him on the CB. 8800 N. Gainey Center Drive, Suite 265 Scottsdale, AZ 85258, 2200 E Camelback Rd #213 Phoenix, AZ 85016, 5151 E. Broadway Blvd, Suite 1600, Tucson, AZ 85711, 12725 W. Indian School Rd. I would like to talk to them on a possible lease with them Jeff''s report seem good, although he and one more report was the only positive ones, so now I think I may not go to JCT but would like to get the name of a good company. The new e-logs are a joke. Shannon, sheila marty all of them are jerks. AND far as JCT, i know what you mean there complete ###s, and most of there drivers fit there profile thats why they take up for them, and of course if i was getting screwed on a lease when i was told by 1 million drivers dont do it, i would say im doing good cause no one dont like to hear i told ya so Just go to there facebook, count how many drivers got a title, and how many trucks do they have? for the entire time i was there. Any truck accessories that you need. I took the load and was late on the 1st drop and on time for the next 3 and 1 minute late on the last. 10 West Market Street, Suite 1400 Indianapolis, IN 46204 Telephone: (317) 637-1777 Facsimile: (317) 687-2414 You will see comments from such drivers who still worked for them, such as Jeff Baird, who had a different experience than I. Also, Had a question on that how fast do they run & what kind of safety features are on the truck? For one, DO NOT LET THEM TOUCH YOUR TRUCK. I tried to warn people to stay away from them, but too bad you didn't see my posting last year, before you got sucked in to the hell that is JCT. Zip Class A CDL Experience Please select ALL of your current, valid driver's licenses CDL A CDL B CDL C Send me job offers Oct 5, 2018 #2 drvrtech77 Road Train Member 11,738 100,486 Mar 20, 2010 0 I work for JCT currently, pulling anywhere from 2800 to 3500 miles a week. How ignorant and naive can you be? If you don't like this variable lease payment then I suggest not working for this company. Protect your interests. They treat drivers like children. janedoe@johnchristner.com) being used 84.5% of the time. 2023 John Christner Trucking All rights reserved. You're just typical of the driver who thinks, if he gives his name and company and truck # over the cb, while he's threatening another driver, that makes him a tough guy. But again it is up to you whether you want to take it to heart and start comnplaining about something that will never change or you can let it go in one ear and out the other. When I tried to pay for it i was informed that JCT and Rush just create an R/O # and it would be extracted in a couple weeks. If you have any complaints or issues that you are bothered with and would like to address them with your driver manager, or even go further up the ladder, they will pull out the, "well I have known this person for 22 yrs, and have never had a single complaint about him" card! OPERATORS who want to make good money with a great company Very high percentage take home with load volume even in the worst market conditions . They have not changed a bit since I escaped! JOHN CHRISTNER TRUCKING SUCKS - TruckersReport.com Terms | ask them to bomb the truck with something to get rid of the cigarette smell. The most common John Christner Trucking, LLC email format is first last (ex. The case status is Pending - Other Pending. my husband drove for John christner twice. This comment was posted by a verified customer. When I called them to asked about it, they admitted what they did. I'm going after JCT and Three Diamond leasing. so is that like 12 payments wasted on a truck that he was told he had to take. I told him I appreciate the opportunity he gave me to work for him and that all do respect to him I cannot work with those who seek to try and make me go broke I do not bend down or over for anybody he asked me who it was that was doing it and then he walked them out the door to let them know, Now I here things like this and I see it through other drivers eyes. John Christner Trucking nationwide USA Phone: 918-227-1600 Web: Category: Trucking Companies John Christner Trucking Refuses to pay technicians overtime, lies to employees Sapulpa Oklahoma Business Rating: Tell us has your experience with this business or person been good? I have been with (JCT) for 1 year and 3 months i drove L2774 for over 1 year and 1 month everything was fine until June 2, 2014 the right super single blow out on the drives and the rim caught on fire wild I was pulling over. It's obvious you dont need a high school diploma to be a dispatcher. They ship all across the nation. nope didnt do that either. Sure the company is going to make money, thats why they are in business. First and foremost to make above 1000.00 a week after expenses keep a fuel MPG of 8.3 or higher. Munich | Germany, History, Population, Oktoberfest, & Facts Thank You for your reply, I'm sorry that you feel, I threatened you, that was not my intent. I am truly sorry that you never acquired, or had those skills. Thats not the only reason why they suck. John Christner Trucking Reviews - Glassdoor He put me on hold for a few minutes and somebody else picked up. Home time was a headache if you were leaving the truck and trail at a truckstop and not at your house. I only compared you to the drivers we hear on the road who threaten others or pick fights, and think that just because they broadcast their truck company, that makes them more credible or "tough". Find company research, competitor information, contact details & financial data for John Christner Trucking, LLC of Sapulpa, OK. Get the latest business insights from Dun & Bradstreet. If you go into a trucking company expecting to be told the truth then you need to find a different business to go into. They take your complaints as if they were winings from a cry baby. In CDL School Now Good luck and safe driving. My partner and I have a trucking dealership in Texas and can help you find your first truck. In order for you to receive the best possible offers, please make sure your answers above are accurate prior to submitting. You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. John Christner founded JCT in 1986 with only 2 trucks. I couldn't deal with this company. The company, he claimed, prohibited. I was talking about the shop's driver's liason, Royce Sharpe, not the mechanics in the shop. What's the deal then .I hear alotta of bad news bears drivers leaving there. John Christner Trucking is involved in a class action court case right now. John Christner Trucking (JCT) Reviews | TruckersReport I might as well have stayed with the first ####### dispatcher I had. Does anybody know how they treat their office personnel? John Christner Trucking Benefits: Solos Starts at to $1.20 per Mile; Teams Start at $1.25 per Mile; Fuel Surcharge paid on all miles - loaded and empty; $40/hour Detention Pay for Solos; $50/hour . End of story NUFF SAID. CDL-A Team Owner Operator Truck Driver - New 2022 Pay Increase! Cookie Policy | They obviously have no self esteem and take out their life failures on prospective drivers. You all need to grow up! Mosy of you guys have no clue on how to run a business and think you should be handed everything. You mentioned that drivers, sometimes, treat their trucks badly and are the cause of repairs on it. Do you think that, after time has passed, if the company finds no names on the notes, that they would just throw them away, and pay no attention to them? Then you have 5 minutes to pick out a truck that you cant even start until after you pick it out and you dont even get to test drive until after you have signed the lease and your going back to the hotel to get your stuff and be dispatched. I was able to obtain my degree and pursue my dream career. My last straw was a 5 drop in Alabama that I told them b4 taking the load that I couldn't make otd, they told me to take it anyway or I would be stuck waiting on a load for a 5 days. go to Truckers Libertyalliance on facebook, join and help up crack down on worthless companys oh the rate for completing the lease with JCT is about 5 a year from what i can get, John Christner Trucking Salaries: Average John Christner Trucking Our . Our commitment to supporting both our customers and team members success is prioritized through continuous growth opportunities and mutualrespect. Bringing your own truck, you enjoy all of our great benefits (you''re responsible for your 2290). "(Oops, there I go, talking about Jeff Baird's and TooTall Sam's relationship again). Exceptional service. We liked the pay and all the benefits that came from working for this company. Long hours and little pay: Lawsuit claims local trucking company Last year's revenues were $185 million, and the company expects to reach $200 million this year. Secondly, if you have no other options and feel you "have to" work for JCT, or else it's the Taco Bell for you, and a life of asking people, "Do you want 'Fire' or 'Hot' sauce with that? How you get along with your DM (driver manager for those not in the know) is paramount to your happiness and success in the program. When my husband spoke to Kevin in Maint. Privacy | My husband has been driving for JCT for 12 yearssure, we have had problems here and there thru the years, but if you are a PROFESSIONAL driver and conduct yourself as a mature adult, they will treat you with respect. Gregory Gorman has been working as a Vice President, Sales & Logistic at John Christner Trucking, LLC for 19 years. In CDL School Now He does you a disservice up there in his little cubicle at the top of the stairs. Apply. We do what we are told which is to make sure the truck is DOT legal and of course, safe. That is hogwash. NEVER sign a lease Names to remember, who will screw you any chance they get here: Keith Salley(DM Supervisor), Royce Sharpe(Personal Driver Liason to/from the Shop), Sheila Bane(LP Contracts), Jerry Gomez(VP Operations), and Marty Means(Keith's Supervisor). 2 hours later John Mollory, called me and told me that they was going to send me home. For The Asian Mai Show Subscribers only! and send me copys of the insurance paid out for my truck since I'm paying on the insurance on it every week. :beep: Not me Duck I am about through with the world of trucking and the faster I can get there the faster I can get home, I only do one over night trip a week. Join the John Christner Trucking team See Our Latest Jobs 3.0 Current Employee, more than 3 years Decent Place to Start Sep. 11, 2022 - Operations in Sapulpa, OK Recommend CEO Approval Business Outlook Pros Stable Income Friendly Environment Decent Benefits Cons Once competitive salary wise. fire investigator told me that i the fire was not my fault. and 2.8 million miles under my belt. Finally you must know exactly what obligations the carrier Logistics. You will NOT get any miles. And the same names keep appearing with different reports, must be something to it. COMPLAINT with Jury Demand against John Christner Trucking, LLC by Thomas Huddleston. 4 Years I never doubted Jeff's experience with them. If you tell a dispatcher they are lazy, they will cry to safety. my name is Orlando from fl. The Rebel, all the negative things are absolutely true what a scamm this company belongs shut down and they belong in jail they are a public danger and pray on hard working people there liars and cheats, Wow lots negative well are they money making company or what dollar sighn talk for me all I care they say what want longs I make money. This is why, using data (dating back from 2004) from the Justia Dockets Site https://dockets.justia.com, we have ranked the 100 largest trucking companies by the number of personal injury motor vehicle lawsuits filed against them.

Uefa Category 4 Stadiums England, Issue Complexity Is Defined As, Outpost Estates Homeowners Association, Articles J